Rishabh's condition

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Then Rishabh touched Anokhi's cheek with his blood filled hands and said, "Don't cry cupcake, you know I can't see tears in your eyes. This is karma. I am just getting punished."

"Nothing will happen to you Rishabh ji. Nothing will ever happen to you. I will not let anything happen to you." Anokhi said while crying and shaking her head.

Rishabh said with a painful smile, "I know you will never let anything happen to me. You love me a lot. You can forgive every wrong that I have done, I can be forgived for everything but I have made not one but many mistakes and the biggest mistake among them was trying to force myself on you, hurting your self-respect, playing with your respect. No matter how much I punished myself, that was not a mistake worth forgiving.  So even if you didn't, God is punishing me and I am ready to accept this punishment. But promise me Cupcake, even after I am gone, your innocence and the smile on your lips will never go away. You will remain exactly the way I like you to be."

Rishabh was able to say each word with great difficulty. The pain in his voice was clearly audible while saying each word. His breaths were getting deep and slow.

Seeing him in this condition, hearing his words, Anokhi's heart was torn. She held Rishabh's hand which was on her cheek in her hands and said, "No Rishabh ji, nothing will happen to you. You cannot leave me. You know you yourself had said that Rishabh and Anokhi, these two names will never be separated. We will never be separated. I will not let anything happen to you. Papa, Papa, please do something." saying this, Anokhi started crying loudly.  Then she saw that Rishabh's hands slowly slipped from her hands and fell on the ground and his eyes also closed.

Seeing this, Anokhi was shocked. All the expressions disappeared from her face.

" Rishabh ", Alok shouted loudly. By then Rohit had brought the car. Hardik quickly looked at Rishabh and Rishabh's pulses were beating very slowly.

He said to Alok, " Uncle Rishabh's condition is getting worse, please go quickly. " Saying this, he made Rishabh sit in the car with the help of Vikram and Praveen.

Omkar looked at Anokhi who was sitting in the same way and was looking at her lap where Rishabh was lying with his head on her lap a while ago.

" Anu Anu, come on, we have to take Rishabh to the hospital quickly. " But Anokhi was not reacting at all. Omkar held her by the shoulders, made her stand and made her sit in the car with him and all the cars left from there directly for the hospital. 

All those girls were already taken to the hospital by all the bodyguards. Everyone brought Rishabh to the hospital. Rishabh was lying lifeless on the stretcher and everyone was running with his stretcher.

Omkar was walking quickly behind Anokhi holding her hand and Anokhi was just walking like a lifeless statue. All those bodyguards who had already come to the hospital with the girls had done all the preparations for Rishabh's operation in the hospital and surrounded the hospital from all sides.

Rishabh was immediately taken to the operation room. Hardik talked to the doctor and after some time he also went inside with the doctor. Since Rishabh had just undergone a small surgery on his head, it is possible that a neurosurgeon would also be needed inside and without wasting a moment, Rishabh's operation started.