Chapter 5: Did we make it...

For a few days you manage to avoid Toto's attentions, despite the post it notes and chocolates that he left on your desk every morning; against your predictions, you are convinced that you have managed to put a stop to your feelings for your boss.

But one morning, when as usual you were arranging your things in your locker, the unexpected happened: he, after going out from his office, spots you and walks toward you, leaning against the locker next to yours to admire your figure.

"Did you miss me, doll?"

Pretending to have heard the chief engineer call you, you start shouting

"Ah understood, I'll be right to work"

Your action prompts him to protect himself, silencing you by placing his hand over your mouth.

"I heard that no one called you... I missed you so much..." he says, stroking your arm with his free hand.

All angry, you decide to bite the inside of his hand.

"I told you to leave me alone" you say to him, after finally being free to speak.

He grunted in pain and annoyance, removing his hand from your mouth and looking down at the bite mark you left; his temper rises...

"Damn it, doll, you're being so stubborn. Why do you have to make everything so difficult?"