Chapter 14: Teasing

But, who does he think he is? Even if he were your official boyfriend he shouldn't allow himself to behave like this...

But you know what? Who cares! In fact, you return to the dance floor, joining Daniel and Carlos again, and you let loose, showing off all the skills you learned during the years of dance school you attended as a child.

At a certain point, however, the DJ decides to play a smooth dance: all the drivers disappear from the dancefloor, in search of their loved ones, and you are left alone; a little embarrassed, you decide to go back to your VIP area but you freeze at the sight of Toto walking towards you.

"You should call me to dance on this song... But maybe you're too young and don't know that" he says, stopping in front of you.

"I see that you are not deaf yet, my old man"

He, pretending to not listen to your words, moves closer, until your face touches his chest, and takes your arms wrapping them around his waist, while he places one of his hands on your back and the other on your cheek.

"You have to stop appearing in times of need, I should be angry with you..."

"I'm sorry, I love you too much and the vision of two beautiful and young boys dancing rubbing themselves against you drives me crazy. But I'll try to be a little more, shall we say, modern. Ok?"

You don't answer anything, too focused on dancing a style of dance you've never done, but you listen to everything, appreciating his efforts.

-

The party is in full swing, without showing any signs of slowing down: it's already 3 AM and, while the club's regular patrons have long since left, the F1 teams are still going strong; music blares, laughter echoes and the dance floor is alive with the energy of racers and team members, celebrating another thrilling Grand Prix.

However, you start feeling the weight of exhaustion; the long day at the track and the intensity of the celebrations have taken their toll, so you decide to take a moment to recharge, heading the restroom to splash some water on your face.

As you push open the door to the restroom and step inside, the relative quiet is a welcome relief from the noisy outside: you lean over the sink, turning on the cold water, and, after letting it run for a moment, you cup your hands to splash it your face; the cold water jolts you awake a bit, making you take a deep breath.

Unbeknownst to you, Toto has followed you; concerned about how exhausted you seemed, he wanted to make sure you were alright. He enters the restroom quietly, standing by the door as you continue to splash water on your face.

"You look like you could use a break"

"I just need a moment... It's been a long day and a long week"

"These celebrations can be exhausting, especially after such a demanding race. Are you sure that you are okay?"

"Yeah, just tired. I don't usually partying like that"

Toto steps closer, offering a reassuring smile.

"I'm not much of a party person either but I particularly liked this one..."

"Because i was there?"

"No, because we celebrated the beautiful P4 and P5 of my drivers!" he says, intending to make you nervous.

"Sticks that a guy, younger than me, kicked your ass today, huh?" you say, getting dangerously close to him until you're face to face.

"Ah, that's true my love... You've been a naughty girl... Stealing that third place from Lewis like that, you make my job a lot more difficult!"

"Oh, so you're actually here to punish me?" you say, jokingly but taking advantage of the intimacy of that closed room.

He steps closer to you, with his eyes darkened in a mixture of desire and possessive determination and his voice dropped to a low teasing whisper as he speaks.

"Ah, my love... I'm thinking I should teach you a little lesson..."

"Maybe I'm the one who has to teach you something, like how to get your drivers to the podium!" you joke.

--- If you are interested in what happened inside the bathroom (alert: matur content), read the spinoff of "The lap of life" entitled "Punishment" (present in my Wattpad profile Mimiplaining/sisucunda) ---