Chapter 13: Party

The celebration is in full swing at a trendy nightclub in Milan, where teams are unwinding after the conclusion of the Monza Grand Prix: the venue is pulsating with energy, the beats of the music are resonating through the crowd and the VIP sections are filled with team members from various F1 teams, each celebrating in their own way; you, with the McLaren team, are in the VIP area with Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Ferrari.

The mood is electric, with colorful lights dancing across the room, and you, mechanics and engineers are enjoying the night, sharing drinks and laughter; Lando, in high spirits, is chatting animatedly with Max, meanwhile Charles and Carlos are enjoying the home race vibe.

Your driver, seeing you apart, decides to call you to chat with Max and you take the opportunity to compliment him; it's not an every day thing having him so close to you, a guy only a year older than you but already a three-time world champion.

"Hi, Max!" you say, extending a hand, "Congratulations on today's win, it was an incredible race"

"Thanks a lot" he replies, shaking your hand with a big smile, "It was a tough one, my car didn't feel great... But congrats to Lando, he drove brilliantly; you did a very good job with him!"

You exchange a few more words about the race, finding it surprisingly easy to talk to him.

-

As the conversation flows, you feel a tap on your shoulder and, turning around, you see Toto.

"Enjoying the night?" he asks, his voice barely audible over the music.

"Absolutely," you reply "it's a great way to celebrate after such a thrilling race"

He nods and then gestures towards a quieter corner of the VIP area

"Mind if we have a chat? I really miss you"

You follow him, weaving through the crowd reaching a slightly quieter spot; there he steps closer to you, grabbing your hips and letting his nose brush against yours.

"I've been hearing a lot of good things about you lately" he begins "Not just about your work, your dedication to sportsmanship really impressed me"

"I just think it's important to respect the moment, especially during the anthem one"

"Good girl, you are young but very mature" he says, moving even closer until his lips touch yours.

"Don't worry about the possibility of someone ruining the anthems of England and Germany... Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren will be on the podium all year round, there's no point worrying about something that will never happen!" you joke, trying to calm the instincts that were mounting in you.

He decides to silence you with a kiss, long and passionate, and you let abandon yourself to the pleasant sensation of feeling his arms around your hips and your hands in his hair.

"Come on, come and stay in the VIP area of ​​Mercedes for a while, so we can be together again" he says, stopping the kiss.

"No Toto, i think it's better that I go back and see what Lando is up to"

"You're right, that little one needs to be checked out. Go ahead mommy"

-

The night continues and the celebration around you becomes more special.

The club decides to have group dances and you were dragged onto the dance floor by Lando; against all odds, you are having so much fun and how could you not do it seeing Kevin jumping drunk on the table, Checo singing stealing the microphone from the DJ but, above all, dancing with Daniel and Carlos.

However, someone doesn't seem to appreciate the closeness of the two handsome boys to you; in fact, in the middle of the song <Mueve la colita>, you feel that someone takes you by the wrist, leading you to the bar counter; thinking it was Lando, you don't resist but, once you reach the counter, you look at your "kidnapper", seeing that he is Toto.

"But I was having fun, come on!"

"Ah yes? I saw Carlos and Daniel's hands on your shoulders, arms but, above all, hips..."

"Are you serious? They're group dances, that's how they have to dance!"

"Yes but..."

You don't even let him finish the sentence.

"Now i'm going back to dancing and, if you're so jealous, come to the dance floor too. But don't do any bullshit, eh"