WTF?!?!?!?!

I woke up to the sound of my parents screaming at each other. "Where the fuck do you think your going?" My dad said. "Oh I don't know maybe work" my mom said. "No the fuck you're not" he said. "Shut up you're gonna wake up Gracie" she said. Too late. "So she needs to get up she has to go to school" he said even louder. "She goes to school at 8:00 it's 5:00 she can sleep my mom said. It was my birthday today they always fight on the days the most unwanted days. I hate it when it's my birthday I always hate extra attention. I already get attention cause the way I dress. "Dont forget to give her, her present it's in that envelope over there" she said. It's probably just money like always.

By the time I was ready for school my dad had already threw the envelope at me. I wanted to open it with Blakely my best friend. I walked to school cause I didn't live that far away from it. I met up with Blakely on the way. "Hey Blakely wanna open the envelope even though it's probably just money like they always give me" i said. "Sure" she said while I was giving her the envelope. Her mouth dropped like she had just won three million dollars. "What is it" I said. She held up two Black Veil Brides concert tickets. "I started crying from happiness I don't know why I have been to one of their concerts and it was the best time of my life. "Gracie are you ok"she asked me. "Yeah I am better than ok though" I said. "Well let's get to school and have another day of hell" she said. "Ok".

When we got to school we went straight to the class we had first cause I wanted this Friday to be over. By the time school was over Blakely and I both got made fun of about three times. The concert was tomorrow night. I wasnt going to let anyone stop me from going.

~ Thy next Morning.~

I woke up and out got so excited even though it was just like 11:00 and the concert was at 8:00 I wanted to get ready but I knew I shouldn't it was too early.

7 hours later

I have just sat here reading and listening to music. I saw it was 6:00 I decided to get a shower and start getting ready so I texted Blakely to get ready too. When I got out of the shower I put on a BVB shirt, shorts, black and white converse, and I straightened my purple and teal hair. After I was finished I went to Blakely's house. "Blakely get your ass out here and let's go" I said. "Ok I'm ready" she said coming out side. When we got there there were lots of screaming girls I think I went deaf for 2.6 sec. It was 7:45 we had 15 minutes until the show. "Blakely what do you want to do" I said. "Can we just go to the stage cause I don't want to deal with all of these girls" she said. We went up to the stage and we were pretty close to it.

The show started. When Andy came out he had a smile one his face. He had a sunshine smile. He looked at me in my eyes. Throughout the show he kept looking at me. "Ok so can I have a volunteer to come up on stage" Andy said. There were a lot of "me me me" and "please ill do anything"s . "How about you with the purple and blue hair" he said pointing towards me. He couldn't have been pointing at me. I mean why. The security officers helped me up on stage. "Ok what's your name" Andy said. "Umm... Gracie ... I just fucking forgot my name" I said. "Thats all right I forget my name all of the time" he said laughing. "Oh hahaha" I said looking at Blakely she looked so surprised. "I have a question" he said. "Ok go ahead" I said. "How did you get that cut on your leg" he said pointing at my leg. "Oh .... hmmmm......funny story actually...... I was kinda shaving and I sorta fell and cut myself did you think of did it on purposed" I said. "No I was just curious and new fact apparently you don't cut" he said. "Yeah I don't cut...... cutting doesn't solve problems it causes new ones" I said. "Oh and how does it cause a new one" he said looking very curious. "Cause cutting is an addiction it basically a drug, you cut once no big deal but you start to feel like it helps you in a way, you cut a few more times, then finally the blade is your best friend" I said looking into his eyes. "Wow a way with words are we?" He said. "I guess if you want to put it like that" I said. "We would like to sing ... Saviour to you" he said. "Ok" I said. He sang it too me and the security officers helped me off stage. "Ohmigod Gracie you talked to Andrew Fucking Biersack" she said. "Yeah I know" I said. When the show was over Blakely and I walked back to my car. Our car was sorta far away. We heard men talking behind us. We started walking faster then we heard their foot steps walking faster. I felt someone's hand over my mouth then I blacked out.

_____________________________________

I decided to write a Kidnapped by Black Veil Brides story but I might not update for just a little while cause I have to go to my grand parents.