F Is For Fuck You

"Gracie my mouth hurts" Andy complained. "Maybe it would stop if you would shut up" I said. "Can I have ice cream" he said staring at =me. "Why not" I said. I got him some ice cream and he complained the whole time he ate it.

"So how's it going babysitting your little boyfriend" Blakely said. "Horrible he complains about everything but it's funny so I will give him points back for that" I said laughing. "Oh well your lucky cause you are still going on that vacation with Andy" she said. "The vacation doesn't matter what matters it that we spend time together" I said. "Yeah but do you know where you are going" she asked. "Know he never told me we were going to leave the day you guys got in the car accident then you got in the car accident and we stayed at the hospital with you and yeah I bugged him for like hours he never told me" I said. "Oh"

I sat in the living room watching Netflix while Andy was asleep when I heard something fall up stairs. I walked upstairs and saw a Mexican on the floor. "VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES" I yelled making him jump. "What" he said laying in the floor. "How do you keep ending up in my house" I said. "I think I got drunk but I'm not sure I'm not even sure where I am right now and can you please please please stop screaming" he said. "Well Andy is asleep and you are in my floor so get up get on the couch and I will get you aspirin and water" I said. "I have to walk" he said. "Yes get up I am not carrying you and you aren't staying in here I'm a bitch I know" I said. "Ok"