I Need Mental Help

I woke up in thy bunk. I don't know why I said thy. Omg that rhymed. I went to the bathroom. Ya know and did bathroom things. "Hey guess what babe" Andy yelled. "What" I said. "We is going homes todays" he said. "Tour is over" I said puckering my lip. "Yeah at least I will have a actual bed" he said. "Yeah". "Hey I have a question" Ashley said. "Am I your best friend" he said before I could say anything. "Nope" I said. "CC is" I said again. CC had a huge smile on his face and Jake,Jinxx,Blakely, and especially Ashley looked like their dog just got ran over. "Bitch" they all said. "Thanks " I said. I went over with CC and sat with him and Andy looked at me. "What I'm just hanging out with my bff" I said. Then he just gave me an 'ok' look and walked away. "Hey boyfriend come sit with me" I said. Ashley came over and sat with me. "Excuse you fuckboy but are you my boyfriend" I said. "Maybe" he said. "Andy come here and sit with me" I said looking at Ashley. "Ok" he said. "What are we going to do today" I said. "You talk a lot" Jinxx said. "I only talk a lot infront of people I love" I said kissing Andy's cheek. "You get used to it" Blakely said. "Fuck you too" I said. "We can go to the park before we go home." Andy said. "Yay" I said. "You are a child" Andy said. "So are you" I said. "Well may be I wouldn't act like this of I would just get my fucking candy" he said fake pouting. "Come on and let's go to thy park" I said. "Why did you say thy" Jake said. "Why did you rhyme" I said. "I didn't mean to" he said. "Exactly". We walked to the park cause there wasn't one too far from the bus. When we got there I shot straight to the swings. "Hold the fuck up I am too lazy to run" Andy said. "Well walk faster" I said. We stayed there for about an hour or two. "Can we go home I'm tired" I yelled. "Yeah come on" Andy said. We got back to the bus and headed to Andy's house well I guess it's my house too. "WE ARE HERE" Andy yelled. He ran to his bed and dived into it. "Yeah batman is at the door he wants to talk to you" I said. "Hold on I have to do something" he said. Running to the closet as fast as he could. I have never seen him run that fast. He ran outside in his batman costume and was looking around. "Where the fuck is batman" he said. "Oh umm I think he left" I said trying not to burst out laughing at his confusion. "I hate you" he said crawling on top of me. "Well hate me in the morning I am fucking tired and just need fucking sleep" I said and we drifted off to sleep.