Blakely Is A Baby

I woke up and saw that Andy was still asleep.  "Hey Andy I need to get up Blakely and I are doing something today and it's important" I said poking his cheek. "It depends what you are doing" he said. "Well its something for you" I said. "Ok hurry go go go" he said. "I'm just kidding" I said.

I got in the shower and did shower things. Then I put on a sleeping with sirens shirt and Black skinny jeans.

"Hey I'm going to pick up Blakely then we gonna going to do Thy thing that in was going to do" I said walking out of the door. "Ok have fun"he said. "Dont burn down the house"I said. "No promises".

When I got to Ashley's house.  I knocked on the door and Ashley opened the door instead of Blakely. "Hey what are you doing here" he said. "Blakely and I are going to do something it's a surprise so yeah we need to get going" I said "ok".

Blakely came out and we got in the car. A Trophy Father's Trophy Son came on and Blakely started to tear up. "Oh fuck I'm sorry I forgot that this song was on" I said then I pressed skip then Free Now came on. "Is it ok if we plays this" I said. "Yeah come on let's go" she said.

When we got there we walked up Blakely was hesitating about going in. "You you still want to do it" I asked. "Yeah come on" she said. It was a piercing and tattoo shop. "We would like to get a tattoo" I said. "Ok what would you like" the woman said. We showed her the bvb star on my phone and said. "We want this with the words never give in, never back down around it" I said. "Where do you want it" she asked. "We want it on our wrists" Blakely said.

When we were done it looked awesome. We put saran wrap around it and left. When we got home we had to hide for about 5-10 minutes, "So what did you guys go do" Andy said. "Should we tell him now or in a few minutes" I asked Blakely. "We can now" she said. We lifted our sleeves up. "Ohmigod  is this what you guys did" Andy said looking at the tattoos. "Yeah hurt like hell too" Blakely said. "Yeah it was" I said laughing. "Have fun sleeping with a new tattoo" he said. "Shut up" Blakely and I said in sync. Blakely went back to her house and I went to sleep. It wasn't pleasant.