Bands, bands ,and more Bands

"GRACIE" Andy yelled. "Yes" I said sleepily. "What do you want to do today we can meet bands, shop, eat, eat, eat, or go and get drunk" he said. "I want to meet bands" I said getting up. "Really I wished you picked getting drunk" he said frowning. "Well I don't think I have saw you drunk and I'm not starting today" I said about to get in the shower. "Hey can I get one with you" he said smiling. "In your fucking dreams" I said shutting the door.  When I got out I put on a Pierce the Veil shirt and skinny jeans. I hate shoes I will only wear shoes if I'm going somewhere.  That's really rare.  "So is we gonna go meet bands you've probably already met them but fuck you I wanna meet them" I said running down the stairs. "Yes we is" he said picking my up and kissing me. "We could just do this all day" I said. "Yeah we could" he said. "But we're not let's go" I said running to the car. "You is a bitch" he yelled. "Thanks".

We decided that Andy would drive to some random band's house. So basically Andy is surprising me.

When we got to the first house I jumped put of the car and ran up to the door Andy was trying to catch up so I didnt look like some fangirl.  I rang the doorbell. "Hello there" Kellin said. Ohmigod it was Kellin fucking Quinn. I was trying so hard not to fangirl. "H-Hi" I said. "I didn't know you guys were coming over" he said. "Oh we're just band hunting" Andy said. "Ooohhh" Kellin said. "On to the next house" I said running to the car. "Sorry but gotta go" I heard Andy say. "You are a hand full you know that" Andy said smiling. "Of course but you still love me" I said kissing him.

We got to the next house and I was tired maybe cause I fell out of the bed and I pulled Andy down with me. #thuglife. "I wanna go home" I said. "Well this isn't a band's house" he said. I shot up.  "Then whose house is it then" I asked.  "You'll see" he said getting out of the car. I didn't run up to the house this time.  Andy rang the doorbell this time. The door opened and it was Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and Misha Collins. My eyes were huge. "Well hello" Jared said. "Hi" I said I was whispering Ohmigod over and over again.  We talked and shit. Then we went home.

When we got home I got a shower and went to sleep. Later I felt Andy get next to me and whisper "I love you". "I love you too" I said back. I really don't know if I should tell him or let it be a surprise.

_____________________________________

I AM NOT PREGNANT BTW. THATS NOT THE SURPRISE OK SO DONT THINK THAT.