I Need To Calm Down

I woke up and I put some clothes on that Andy brought us. After that I started to walk down the street cause I just felt like I needed to go somewhere.  After I walked a few minutes I got to a park and sat down. I just busted out crying I don't even know why. After a few minutes I stop crying I just sat there in silence then screamed as loud as I could.

I walked back to the hospital. When I got to the room Andy jumped up. "I didn't know where you were I tried calling you but you left your phone here" he said hugging me. "Why do you look like you have been crying" he asked. "Cause I was crying" I said smirking. "Why" he said. "That still remains the question"I said.  "So you have no idea" he said. "Basically".

"Do you still want to go on that vacation" Andy said. "After Blakely wakes up" I said. "Yeah after she wakes up" he said. "Of course but where the hell are we going "I said walking over to him. "I can't tell you that" .

"Hey fuck face" I said. "Hey Satan" he said looking at me. "I'm booorrreedd" I said. "I'm soooooorrryyy" he said mocking me. "Bitch".

"When do you think Blakely will wake up" I said. "I don't know next week ,next month, next year," he said. "Oh god I can't wait a year for a vacation " I said. "You just want my dick" he said. "No I want food,  sleep, internet, and should I continue" I said. "No we would be here forever and where did you go this morning" he asked. "Umm this park I walked to" I said. "Can we go to it I am bored like really bored" he said. "Sure".

We walked to the park and I sat on the ground cause I am too good for that bench. It was silent until I screamed again. "I feel better" I said. "Well I may be deaf" he said. We sat there for awhile until it started to rain I wanted to stay and sit in the rain but Andy maid me go back to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was sorta for me more than the story.