People ^_^

I woke up to nurses in and out of the room. I turned to see.... MOTHERFUCKING CC IS AWAKE! I shrieked and made Andy wake up. "Lord have Mercy on my on soul" Andy said. "CC....he..is....awake"I said catching my breathe. "Holy fucks" he said looking at CC. CC just waved awkwardly.

I ran over to Jinxx and Jake's room. I busted through the door scaring everyone. "Hey guys guess what" I yelled. "What". "CC IS FUCKING AWAKE" I said well.... screamed. "What he is" Blakely asked getting up and running over to me. "Yeah". Then we just left the room and off to CC's room.

I ran over to CC and jumped on his bed. "Hello there" he said. "PHil I yelled. "Miss me or something" he asked. "Yes I did everyone else is so boring" I said. Everyone just looked at me like 'really bitch'. CC just smiled.

I was sitting on Andy's lap. Then I turned around and kissed him. "Love you" I whispered. "Love you too" he said. "How are we gonna get home" I asked. "We can call fir or someone" Andy recommend. "Ok but we got to wait on Jake and Jinxx to wake up and hopefully this will be soon" I said. "Yeah" was all he said.

I've been sitting here asking myself what would have happened if one of us died. Thinking, would have Andy moved on from me?. Thinking, would they break completely up if a band member died? Would they be able to make it?

I was sitting there thinking when Andy came up to me and kissed me passionately. This is what I would miss. Andy.

"Hey babes" I said. "Yeah". "I need food" I said whining. "Me too, he Ashley go get food". He said. "You do it I don't want to" Ashley said. "Well I don't either why do you think I told you too" he said in a sarcastic voice. "I don't need your sarcastic remarks" he said. "Well you just heard one" Andy said sticking his tongue out. "What are you 5" Blakely said. "No 4" Andy said. "Ima come over there and hit you" she said. "Ooooo I'm so scared" he said. I just shook my head.

I ended up starting my sarcastic remarks. Andy and I were defending ourselves and Ashley and Blakely were defending themselves.

It finally stopped when Blakely fell asleep. Andy and I decided to pull an all nighter. Why? Cause we wanted to.

I started to get sleepy at around 2-3 am. I sat curled I'm next to Andy in the chair. We were on YouTube. We watched onision. I still heard doctors and nurses walking around the halls. That meant people were still up .( Well obviously). How can they do this? Staying up all night.

Andy finally fell asleep at around 8 . I made it until Blakely got up! We ate breakfast. I looked like a zombie with colorful hair. I think I might dye my hair black doe.

We were flipping through the channels on the tv when we came upon the mtv channel and it was.... guess what. A Nikki Minaj overload. *sighs* great. "Dat Ass" I said changing the channel. Blakely chuckled. Andy started laughing his poor little ass off. #famousanus

I fell asleep at like 9 o'clock that afternoon . That sounded so classy.

Andrew's POV

Gracie fell asleep on my lap. I don't think she sleep last night. She been spacing out lately. I don't know what is wrong. I might just be overreacting. I don't know. I just don't.

( How many of you have seen the Montana Meth commercial with Andy in it when he was like in 7-8th grade?

All I do is meth, *sniffles* All I do is meth. I don't know why but I think it was hilarious I am a horrible person)

Da Next Morning

I was texting Gracie cause I went to go get food with Ash.

(A- Meh, G- Gracie)

G: Hey

A: What?

G: Let me see your jelly arms ~[·-·]~

A: wtf ~[·-·]~

G: lol

A: What are you on, and why aren't you sharing

G: cocaine, and cause it's mine

A: -_-

G: all I do is meth *sniffles* All I do is meth

A: oh you saw that

G: of course I did

A: Ima just go now

G: have fun get me food

~ end of conversation ~

Gracie's POV

After I was done texting Little Miss Andrew I started watching YouTube. Shut up YouTube is my life.

749294757572920 hours later they finally got back. "What took you guys so long" I asked. "Its been 10 minutes" Andy said. "Well it fell like it was longer" I said getting meh food.

(I'm trying to get to 1,000 words)

We heard a groan and we looked over and saw Jinxx starting to wake up. We got up flabbergasted ( 5 dollar word ) that he woke up. "Oh my fucking God what happened" he Said. "Well we were in car/bus accident and you are the 6th to wake up and Jake is the only one still unconscious"I said. "Oh" was all he said.

Jinxx could finally walk. He can waok' agai'. Just don't ask. Now we just need Jake to wake up. Please be soon I don't like hospitals that much. ( I was walking around and saw a huge fucking spider and I screamed and my neighbors told me to shut up and he came over and saw it and screamed)

I was walking around the hospital with Andy cause we go bored and we finally went out side. We went to the park I found. We sat on the swings and had a contest to see who could get higher faster. Let's just say he cheated. I don't know how he just did. I.know.it.

We sat there for a few minutes until we got hungry. We walked to a McDonald's that was near by. This is a lot of fucking walking. We are and went back to the hospital and fell asleep in the chair.

____________________________________________________

There ya go I haven't updated in a while so 1026 words.