Yuck People

I saw Andy was still sleeping. Time to have a little fun. (Fuck you of you read it like that). I put my Madness CD and put into the stereo. Then, I put it on Heroine really loud. I waited until it was the chorus to turn it up though.

Heroine my sweetest sin
I can't seem to get enough
Pull me under wake me up
Feel the rush
Morphine lover make me numb
Make it so I can't get up
Paper thin til you sink in
Could you be my heroine

"Shut up" he said and pulling the blanket over his head. "I can't" I said jumping on top of him. "Why must you awaken me from my slumber" he said pulling the cover off of his head. "Cause I love you" I said kissing him. "I love you too" he said kissing me back. "Get up we need to get ready" I said getting off of him. "Why Me no want get up" he said throwing the pillows at me. "CC wants us to meet his girlyfriend" I said. "The one that you gave advice for" he said. "Yes now get your ass up" I said. "Bossy". "Babes". " I like how I call you bossy then you call me babes" he said putting on skinny jeans. "Yeah and the crazier the kid the tighter his pants" I said running up, jumping on him ,and wrapping my legs around him. "Why can't we just stay here all day and listening to Falling in Reverse cause  we all know Black Veil Brides suck" I said kissing his head. Which was kind of hard since I was wrapped around him and he so tall. "Hey Black Veil Brides doesn't suck" he said bitting my lip. "I know I was kidding Black Veil Brides is my favorite Satan Worshippers band" I said smiling. "I'm throw you off the roof" he said running to the window. "You know I was kidding but it is my favorite band doe" I said. "Are you ready and when did you get a shower" he asked pointing at my wet hair. "Before you got up dumbass" I said. "Ok are you ready then" he asked again. "Yes Ima just pull my hair into a bun me is feeling lazy today"I said, well, pulling my hair into a bun. Then we drove off to CC's. "Hey CC we are here" Andy said. "Hey Gracie ,Andy this is Ashlynn, Ashlynn this is Andy and Gracie" he said pointing to us. WAIT !!is that Ashlynn? Ashlynn Ashlynn the one from when I was 11 and she was 12 holy fuck. "Ashlynn we haven't talked for years bitch" I said hugging her then she knew. "Remember caps lock" she said I just started laughing. Andy and CC were confused as shit right now. "We used to be friends we met each other on wattpad and we never met each other in real life cause she lived in a different state as me" I said. "But what about Blakely" Andy said. "Babes Blakely is my BESTESTESTEST friend ever I could never replace her" I said. "Excuse me but can I meet Blakely" she said. "Sure she should be coming I don't know" CC said. Then Ashlynn and CC when into the kitchen and did kitchen stuff.   THEN BLAKELY CAME. "Ohmigod Blakely you will never guess who CC is dating" I said. "Who and calm the fuck down" Blakely said. "Ok it Ashlynn" I said. She looked confused. "The Ashlynn from wattpad the one where you thought I was talking to her more than you and you got all jelly" I said. "Awe did my baby get all jelly" Ashley said poking her cheek. We all saw her blush. "Awweee" we all yelled. "Ok shut the fuck up" she said running to the kitchen "CC Ima steal your food and a monster" Blakely said. "Okay and this is Ashlynn apparently her and Gracie were friends" he said pointing to Ashlynn. Then they kissed. I ran up to CC and said "awwwee" really loud. After all of that Andy and I went home. "Hey babes". "Yes". "I'm bored" I said.

"Well I can help with that" he said kissing my neck.

"Not like that" I said.

"Your mean" he said  puckering his lip.

"Awe does little baby need Gracie love" I said hugging him. Soon after that I fell asleep in the arms of Andrew Dennis Biersack. My life could not get any better.