Dont know what to call it

I woke up and my wrist was burning cause this dumb fuck was laying on it. "Hey Andy Andy Andy Andy Andy Andy ow ow ow fuck you get up Andy Andy Andy Andy Andy Andy" I said. "Oh sorry are you ok" he said getting up and falling in the floor. "No my wrist fucking hurts"  I said. "It will for a few days or weeks" he said walking to the bathroom. "I know"

After awhile I wanted to go to Blakely's. "Hey I'm gonna go to Blakely's for awhile" I said. "No can we stay here and do something we never do anything to together" he said. "Sure" I said running over to him and kissing him.

We sat and watched tv for a few minutes. We made out for a few minutes.We started heading to the bed room.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPETY NOPE NOPE

We got dressed and we went out to eat. We so classy we went to Pizza Hut. We ate and made small talk. We got weird stares cause I started to laughed like a hyena on drugs though. Then we went home.

"Hey I have a question" Andy said. "Yes" I said. "Do you wanna go on a vacation with me" he said. "Of course I do" I said leaning in to kiss him. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. Then we finally fell asleep.

_______________________________________

I know it was boring but I needed to update.