Thy Title Shall Be Title

"Hey Hey Hey Andy Andy Andy Andrew Dennis Where are we going on vacation huh huh huh" I said bugging him a lot and I mean a lot. This is all I have been doing for the past hour.

"Hey Gracie how about you shut up it's a surprise"  Andy said obviously annoyed. "How about no" I said jumping on his back. "You're lucky I love if I didn't you would be in your car and somewhere else" he said smiling. "Bitch" I called him. "Ooohh I'm so offended by a black wearing 18 year old"  he said sticking his tongue out. "You wear black too" I said. "Yeah but I rock it better than you" he said smirking. "Ok just tell me where we are going" I said. "No it's a surprise" he said. "Ok ".

I was packing my stuff when Andy came running up the stairs. "Hurry we need to go to the hospital" he said with a worried look. "Why what the fuck happened" I said. "I'll explain on the way" he said. I grabbed my shoes cause I was going to put them on in the car. 

When we got in the car I started putting my shoes on. "Now what in the hell happened" I asked. "Well Blakely was on Ashley's motorcycle with him and a car ran into them  Ashley just broke his arm and 1-2 ribs but Blakely is way worse" he said. I started to tear up. Then BAM waterworks. Bad time not to wear water proof mascara.

I had to clean up the black mess on my face before we went in the hospital. I tried to do it as fast as I could but it felt like it took a million fucking years. We went in and asked to see Ashley first. "So he stable" I said dancing a little in the middle of the hall.

When we went in he sitting on his phone with his one arm that he could use. "So I see that you're not dead what a shame" I said smiling. "Shut up you're fucking glad to see me" he said. "Eh sort of" Andy said.

We sat and talked for a while. We had to go into Blakely's room next I wasn't to,to happy to see her in that position. But we finally started to walk to her room I wasn't ready for this shit.

_______________________________________

Ok c'mon something  tragic had to happen.