Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Your Senpai Will Never Notice You

I sat there wondering what would happen if I was the one to die. Would anyone notice? None of my friends have texted me back. None of my friends talk to me. So basically, none of my friends are my friends.

Andy came over and sat down with me. "Do you want to give Ashley and little space and we can go somewhere and talk?" He asked. "Yes please" I replied. We then walked over to the park that was near the hospital.

"Do you need to talk" he asked.

"Does it have to be about what just happen or just..... life?" I asked.

"Anything at all babe" he said seriously. I've never seen him with such sympathy.

"Well....." I stated but started to cry. He wrapped his arm around me. "First Blakely, then Nova abandons me, then Hali stops talking to me. I just don't know what to do. I only have you guys. And I just want to die."

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "I'm sorry I don't know what to say but there is one thing and one thing really I want to do" he got down on one knee and said. "Gracie will you marry me?" I was shocked and ecstatic. "Y-Yes" I said choking through tears. I was still really really depressed about my life, but with what just happen I think this will get a little better now to go comfort Ashley.