𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝."

- 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐲

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅.

The early morning sunlight hardly warmed the cold morning air as Mr. Jeon arrived at Y/Ns mansion in Seoul. For her it was a dull day, burdened by the departure of her, from Seoul to Busan.

She with her gloomy face had spent the early morning packing her remaining belongings each item reminder of the life she was leaving behind. Now as the clock struck 2 PM, everything was ready.𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰.

Shr stood at the doorway, her suitcase already placed inside car's trunk looking around at the house that had been her 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲, her 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲.

Mrs. Lee Aera who had always been like a second mother to her, stood beside her eyes glistening with unshed tears for her.

"I’ll miss you, Mrs. Lee Aera," she said her voice trembling as she hugged the older woman tightly.

Mrs. Lee Aera held her close to herself her own tears finally spilling over.
"I’ll miss you too my child. But remember you’re never alone. My door is always open for you. I’ll be waiting for you my lovely child."She kissed her head a gesture full of love and sorrow.

Mr. Jeon and Jungkook watched the scene standing from beside the car their hearts heavy. Mr. Jeon couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt and sorrow.

He had promised his best friend Daehyun, to take care of his daughter as his own. And now seeing her so heartbroken, that promise contemplated heavily on him.

She then turned to Iseul, who had been like a sister to her. "I’ll miss you too. Iseul unnie" she said her voice breaking as she clung to her tightly hugging her.

Iseul held Y/N tightly, tears streaming down her face. "I’ll miss you too Y/N. Please take care and remember we’re always here for you" she said trying to calm her by gently wiping away her tears.

Mr. Jeon watched them his heart aching. He thought of his friend Daehyun, and the promise he had made to him.
"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗲?"he thought, but now"𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗲. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲’𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?"

He tried to blink away his tears, but the agony was too strong. Jungkook noticed his father’s distress and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It’s going to be okay, Dad" he said softly. "Don’t cry. Mr. Kang wouldn’t want to see us all so sad."His words were meant for his father, but they were also for her. He wanted to reassure her.

Finally, it was time to leave. She gave one last look at the house"𝗠𝗢𝗠! 𝗗𝗔𝗗! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂!" she said softly, this is the place filled with so many memories of her family living together. She hugged Mrs. Lee Aera and Iseul one last time before walking towards the car.

Mr. Jeon opened the car door for her, giving her a reassuring smile. "We’ll take care of you, yn .he said gently. Jungkook looked at her and silently sat on the driver seat. Ready for the new journey of y/n.

She nodded, her heart heavy with grief but also filled with gratitude for the people who loved her and were there for her in her hard time.

She got into the car, and as they drove away she looked back at the house feeling a mixture of sorrow and hope for what's ahead.

As they drove away there was silence in the car. She stared out the window watching the familiar streets of Seoul getting fade into the distance.

Her mind was a whirlwind of memories and emotions. The thought of starting new over like a new beginning in Busan felt unsettling, yet she believe it was what her parents would wanted for her.

Mr. Jeon glanced at her through the rearview mirror, his heart aching for the young girl who had already been through so much. "Y/N! if you need anything or if you just want to talk we're here for you child" he said trying to offer some comfort.

She nodded offering a small grateful smile. "Thank you Uncle Jae. It means a lot to me."

Jungkook, sitting in driver seat, shortly side glanced  at her "We’ll get through this together Y/N!!" he said softly. "You’re not alone."

The rest of the drive was quiet, three of them lost in their thoughts. When they finally reached Busan, the sun was beginning to set radiating a warm glow over the city.

The sight of the new but familiar place brought a bitter sweet feeling rembering the memories she spent with her father in Busan.

Mr. Jeon parked the car in front of their home, As they got out of the car. Mrs. Jeon came rushing out to greet them. She embraced her warmly her eyes filled with empathy and love for the little girl.

"Welcome home Y/N!" she said softly. "We’re so glad you’re here."

She felt a lump in her throat but managed to smile. "Thankyou Mrs. Jeon.

They helped her with her bag, leading her to her new room. It was cozy and thoughtfully prepared for her with soft colors and a few decorations that made her feel inviting.

As she looked around she felt a wave of emotions over her. This was her new beginning, and despite the pain she knew she had to be strong.

Later that evening, as they sat down for dinner, the atmosphere was warm and comforting. Mrs. Jeon had cooked a variety of hers favorite dishes hoping to make her feel at home.

"Eat as much as you want child it's your home." Mrs. Jeon said placing a bowl of steaming rice in front of her.

She nodded, appreciating the effort. She picked at her food, trying to eat but the sorrow in her heart made it difficult.

She looked around the table at the faces of the people who cared for her feeling both grateful and overwhelmed.

After dinner she excused herself and went to her new room. She sat on the bed. She missed her parents so much that it hurt to breathe.

She reached into her suitcase and pulled out the picture frame she had packed. Holding it close, she allowed herself to cry again, the pain of her loss pouring out.

She wondered how everything had changed in a blink and why her parents had taken such a step without thinking about her.

⁠♡𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲♡
Thankyou to all the precious people, for your love and support.

So, here is the update, do let me know how was the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts about it.
Lot's of love from Author Side..!!💕