Wildest Dreams

"I open the door to find Tree standing there. She doesn't look very happy, so I let her in.

"Taylor, are you okay? We were all worried."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to scare anyone."

"Good, you're okay. Now I can lecture you about this behavior," she declares.

"Don't worry, I've already addressed that," Will steps in.

"You told her how reckless and stupid that was? That we spent all morning searching for her?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. And did you also tell her that now I have a ton of work to do to ensure those pictures don't make the front page of the news tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry, Tree, really," I admit.

"Don't worry, child. I'll take care of that; it's my job after all. But you really scared us. Next time, at least text me beforehand so I can be prepared." She kisses my forehead and leaves.

-

Still standing by the front door, neither of us moves. We can't look at each other. He finally says,

"About what almost happened earlier..."

"Oh yeah, that was stupid. It must have been the emotions," I cut him off.

"Yes, that's what I was going to say... It was a mistake," he responds. "Uh, I'm going to go to my room."

I nod in acknowledgment and do the same.

I lie down on my bed and think about what just happened. I don't understand why it hurts when he said it was a mistake. It's not like I have feelings for him. Or maybe I do. But he obviously doesn't like me back; he said it was a mistake. Maybe it was.

-

I wake up sweating, my breath heavy, and my hair a mess. I was having a nightmare—or rather, the opposite of one. I can still feel his touch, his taste, and the sound of his voice calling my name. Even though it was just a dream, I grind my legs at the thought of it. I try to distract myself by scrolling through TikTok for a while. It works at first, but then I become increasingly needy. I need release.

I let my right hand slowly move down my body, while the other slides under my t-shirt to gently squeeze my breast. Once I reach my panties, I slip my fingers inside, reaching for my clit. I softly press it, letting out a moan at the feeling of my cold fingers.

I close my eyes and imagine Will on top of me—how he would kiss my jaw, then steadily move down to my neck, leaving hickeys along the way. He'd reach my breasts, suck on one nipple while his hand squeezes the other. His eyes would lock with mine as he reaches for my underwear.

I slip a finger inside.

He would softly kiss the inner part of my thighs, moving upward, placing kisses on my underwear.

I let another finger in and increase my pace. I hear my moans fill the room as I approach my climax. My body shakes as I let go. Fuck, it felt good.

I realize I haven't had any sexual relationships since Joe, and the last time we had anything that resembled one was in January, so it's been 11 months. That explains why I've been feeling so needy. I laugh to myself.

------

I took my time for the first smut scene but don't worry more are coming ;)