False god

The car pulls up in front of my apartment, but we're still making out, lost in the moment. One hand on my ass, the other cupping my cheek, he tries to dominate the kiss with his tongue, our salivas entwining.

We both jump when the driver knocks on the black privacy window to let us know we've arrived home. I quickly adjust myself, laughing as we catch our breath. We both try to make ourselves presentable, and he gives me a quick kiss as I put on my cap, preparing to face the swarm of paparazzi outside. He exits the car first, and I wait for him to open my door, overwhelmed by the flashes and shouts from the paps. They all want my attention, but it's impossible to acknowledge them all.

I've always craved attention and fame, eager to be recognized for my work, and I truly appreciate my fans. But sometimes, this world is too much—too much pressure, too many expectations. I'm expected to be nice, but if I'm too nice, there's something to hide. I date too much, but if I don't date, I'm considered aloof.

I follow Will into the apartment building. In the elevator, neither of us dares to speak or look at each other, but the tension between us is palpable. Once we're inside the apartment, I'm greeted by Benji, who bumps against my leg and purrs softly, rubbing his head and body against me.

With the door closed behind us, we're alone. My heart races with anticipation. I turn around and smile.

"So, what are we doing now?"

He looks at me seriously.

"Well, I was thinking of unpacking my bag. I also have some reports to write and need to check the security system around the apartment," he explains.

I nod, feeling disappointed.

"Oh, okay. I'm... uh... going to do the same," I say, heading towards my bedroom and leaving him behind.

I hear him chuckle, which only frustrates me more. He just wanted to kiss me but nothing more—he played me. I turn around, ready to snap at him, when I feel his hand on my waist, pushing me against the entrance wall. My hands are pinned above my head, and I can feel his warm breath against my neck.

"I tried to contain myself, I know how much you enjoy teasing. But your little face when you thought I wasn't going to fuck you tonight made me give in," he whispers against my ear.

I let my head fall against his neck, giggling, while he kisses my jaw and trails his kisses down my neck. His body pressed against mine makes me moan as his mouth reaches my chest. He pauses, searching my eyes for permission to continue. In response, I kiss him passionately and wrap my legs around his waist.

He pushes me harder against the wall to support me while he removes his shirt, breaking our kiss for a moment to throw it on the floor. It lands on Meredith, who came wondering about the commotion, causing us both to laugh.

He places a hand on my ass and leads us to my bedroom, our tongues intertwining once more. He throws me onto the bed and winks at me as I let out a moan.

"So, memories come back, Princess?" he teases.

I blush at the comment.

"Maybe," I reply playfully.

He quickly joins me on the bed, kissing me. I remove his shirt as he kisses my neck. He trails kisses down to my right breast, making sure to maintain eye contact. With his other hand, he squeezes my left breast, causing me to yelp. He continues his path of kisses down to my jeans, looking at me for any sign to stop. I eagerly help him remove them.

Returning to my mouth, he leaves me almost naked except for my panties. The warmth of our bodies and the touch of his clothes on my bare skin make me whimper softly in pleasure.

"I really need you down there right now," I manage to say between kisses and moans.

"Don't want to be teased anymore, Princess?" he kisses me one last time before moving down my thighs, sucking my skin.

"All for my Princess," he says as he returns to me.

I spread my legs for better access, and he places a few kisses on my panties before removing them.

"God, Princess, you're so wet for me," he says.

He reaches for my clit with his tongue, making my back arch from the pleasure. His hands grip my thighs, and mine rest in his hair as we move together.

He teases my entrance with the tip of his tongue.

"Damn it, Will," I moan.

I can feel him laugh against my clit, almost making me come immediately. He slips a finger inside me, and I moan from the pleasure. He soon adds another finger, slowly pacing up and down.

"I'm going to come," I moan.

"So do, Princess."

At his words, I come on his fingers, loud moans filling the room as a warm sensation spreads through my body.

He licks his fingers and kisses me, allowing me to taste myself.

"Fuck, that was so good," I tell him.

"Good, because I'm not done with you, Princess," he warns.

He gives me a few minutes to calm down before beginning to suck on my neck again.

"You're going to have hickeys. Everyone will see them."

"Good," he says before continuing.

He positions himself back on top of me, not breaking the contact of his lips on my skin.

"Do you have condoms?" he asks.

"Yes, in the side table over there."

He reaches for them and removes his jeans. I try to prop myself on my elbows, but he's quickly back on top of me. He positions himself at my entrance and pushes in while kissing me. I moan from the mix of pain and pleasure, and he pins my hands above me.

"Holly shit, you're big," I comment.

"Don't worry, that's not all of it," he kisses me.

My eyes widen at his comment.

"You're going to be a good girl and take all of it," he says.

I nod, unable to form words due to my loud moans. He pushes his full length into me, and I arch my back, rolling my eyes from the sensation. He gives me time to adjust before picking up the pace, our moans filling the room. Our bodies move in perfect rhythm as we climax together.

He collapses beside me and pulls me close.

"That was fucking good, baby," he says.

"Yeah, best sex of my life," I kiss him.

"So... uh... I know it's a little early to ask, but what are we?" I wonder aloud.

"What do you want us to be?"

"I don't know. Personally, I don't want to see other people, and I don't want to see other people too," I tell him.

"Good, because I don't want to see anyone else either," he says, looking deeply into my eyes. "But we can't tell anyone about us. I can't afford to lose this job."

"Okay," I breathe.

I close my eyes, exhausted, and fall asleep in his arms as he kisses me.

-------

I just published a new book titled Cowboy Like Me. It's an enemies-to-lovers romance, so check it out! ;)