King of my heart

My breath is heavy as his lips suck on my neck. I can't help but let out loud moans as he moves down my body. He owns every inch of it—I am his, and he is mine. Our bodies move in sync as I raise my hips to feel him against me. I can already tell he's hard, but I can't blame him. I'm no better—my panties are already pretty wet. Our lips reconnect after he finishes kissing every part of my body that isn't covered by clothes.

I pull him even closer, sliding my hands under his shirt. I'm ready to take it off when I hear an alarm. I push him away immediately and run to the kitchen to find it almost on fire. Dark smoke fills the entire room. I turn off the stove and throw the pan into the sink before helping Will open the windows.

Once the house is smoke-free, we both collapse onto the sofa, wrapped in each other's arms. We put on an indie record with a relaxing vibe, calming me after the chaos. I let my fingers play with his thick brown hair as he softly runs his fingers up and down my back. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and close my eyes.

I wake up to the movement of his body. He gently shifts me to the side as he gets up and heads into the other room. My eyes are still closed, so he doesn't know I'm awake. He's talking to someone—I can't make out what he's saying, but he sounds mad. Curious, I stand up and join him. He looks annoyed, though I'm not sure if it's because I followed him or because he didn't want to wake me up.

I pull him into a bear hug, but he quickly lifts me up to face him. We cuddle while he continues talking on the phone—it's with someone named Jonas. He's angry but not in control, clearly trying to buy more time. He doesn't say exactly what it's about, but I can guess it's something to do with his brother and the money he owes.

After some heated words, he hangs up. I can see in his eyes that he doesn't want to talk about it. I nod, acknowledging the tension, and say, "I think we were doing something before being interrupted by a fire." I smirk, and he smirks back.

I take one of his fingers and lead him toward our room. I can feel his need growing stronger as we get closer. He knows exactly what I'm planning.

As we enter the room, his hands find my hips, pulling me toward him for a kiss, but I push him away teasingly.

"Not yet," I grin.

I push him further into the room until he falls onto the bed. He sits there, gazing at me with starry eyes. I smile and wink before heading to the bathroom. When I return a few minutes later, I'm dressed in nothing but black lace lingerie. His eyes light up, and the smile on his face warms my heart. God, I'm really in love.

"I guess it was worth the wait," he says as I close the gap between us.

I don't respond with words; instead, I start kissing his neck. I can feel his entire body relax at my touch. I run my hands across his chest and arms. He grabs my ass, pulling me on top of him, positioning me just right. I let out a moan as I feel his growing hardness beneath me. After kissing every inch of his neck and collarbones, I return to his lips, starting with soft pecks. He deepens the kiss, filled with need. He sucks on my bottom lip, moaning as he does.

I pull away, and though he's about to protest, he catches the smirk on my face and stays silent. I get off his lap and grab a hair tie from the nightstand before coming back to him. Instead of sitting on his lap again, I kneel between his legs. I don't need to look up to see the surprise in his eyes.

I unbutton his pants, hearing his breath quicken in anticipation. He helps me take off his pants and shirt, leaving him in just his boxers. I take my time, admiring every inch of his skin, wanting to memorize it.

I smile before getting back to the task at hand. I kiss his lower stomach before moving down to his inner thighs. I can tell he enjoys the teasing from his groans. His boxers are getting tighter by the second. I laugh softly before finally pulling them down. I glance up at him one last time before I get to work. I start by licking the tip of his cock, then take more of him into my mouth. His hand tangles in my hair as I move up and down, massaging his balls in the process.

"Be a good girl and take all of it," he growls. I chuckle at his words, nearly choking for a second, but quickly refocus.

He's getting close—I can feel it in the way his grip tightens and his groans grow louder. He comes in my mouth, and I slow my movements to prolong his pleasure.

"Oh God, you're the best. You always know exactly what I need, when I need it, and how to satisfy it," he says, pulling me up to lie beside him.

We lay there on the bed, his fingers tracing imaginary drawings on my body as I look at him.

"The call—it was about your brother, wasn't it?" I break the silence.

He nods.

"You know I can help."

He nods again but says nothing.

I groan and fall back onto the bed. He's so stubborn.

"Taylor, I know you want to help, but I've got this, okay? I need to do it on my own, please."

I nod when I see how much this is affecting him. I decide not to push the issue. If he really needs help, he'll come to me.

We fall asleep in each other's arms. I love him.

----

Sorry, guys! I'm trying to write it as soon as possible. I'm done with work in three weeks—God, I can't wait.

Please tell me how you liked it :)

Did you guys see Florida with Florence Welch, Gateway Car with Jack Antonoff, and the new music video for IDWABH?? in one night!!! London is definitely her favorite!

Just discover Stivie Nicks music this week, I love it you should give it a try!!!