Welcome and Authors Note

Hello everyone, this book is the  Second book in a series, the first book is The Human Xenocide which can be found on my other account Mr_Aek (May have updated check Lammalord too).  Even though this is a second book in a series, you can read the book without reading the first and not feel lost.  Most of the cast and the story of the book is new from the first book so you won't feel left out if you haven't read the first one yet.  There are of course certain foreshadowing aspects and other small thing you may not catch if you didn't read the first book, but none of these are vital to the plot.

This book takes place Eight months after the events of The Human Xenocide, in a whole new world created by the devastation left behind from World War Four.  A new, unified humanity strives to reach the stars more than they ever had before, an undying need to get revenge for the three billion souls slaughtered in an attack that was obviously "out of this world".  The book follows leaders as they struggle to maintain an entire planet of crashing ideals and the darkness that slowly consumes the world.  Humanity will prevail--it must--but at what cost?  It's own humanity?  Will the human race become something great or will it become something much worse than the monsters than nearly erased it?

If you enjoy the story please support me by Voting on all the chapters, high ranking and plenty of views will only help me know that people are reading the story and wish for me to update it in a timely fashion.  I'll try to post a new chapter once a week - possibly even twice a week - my chapters will be quite a bit longer than the first few chapters of the first book so even if I don't update as often as some of my books the longer chapters should make up for that.  My goal is to average a page a day - (or uploading around 7-8 pages a week).