Session 3: Destiny Begins pt 3

Dadgrir: *whispers* Hold.

Everyone stops as Dadgrir raises his hand in a hold position. Dadgrir looks out and sees a camp of Goblins and Kobolds dragging dead bodies and making pyres, but Dadgrir notices that they are away from fires.

Turt: *whispers* What're they doing?

Dadgrir: *whispers* I don't know. Looks like they are making giant pyres of dead bodies.

Onyx: *whispers* To make a giant fire?

Dadgrir shakes his head.

Dadgrir: *whispers* Doesn't seem like it, they're keeping them away from the flames. Something bigger is going on.

Lyn: *whispers* Think I should scout out ahead?

Dadgrir thinks about it and then shakes his head.

Dadgrir: *whispers* No. I don't want to risk you heading into the camp just so we can learn something. I think our best course of action is to just attack them.

Turt: *whispers* We charging in?

Dadgrir: *whispers* Maybe.

Lyn: *whispers* Let me get into a good position away from everyone. I'm no good in a hand to hand battle.

Dadgrir nods.

Dadgrir: *whispers* Go, and be careful.

Lyn nods and quietly rushes deeper into the cave and gets to a vantage point. Lyn looks down and notices that the piles of bodies also have Goblin and Kobold bodies. Lyn makes a mental note of that and turns back to the others and gives Dadgrir a thumbs up. Dadgrir nods and grips his hammer and shield.

Dadgrir: *whispers* Alright, let's go.

Turt and Onyx nod and the three adventurers charge in. The Goblins and Kobolds turn to see the three heroes and scramble to grab weapons to attack them. Turt quickly appears infront of a Kobold and uppercut the Kobold, slicing it's face with his claws and instantly killing it while Onyx pulls out a deck of cards and starts spraying them at the enemy. The cards hit the enemies and explode, killing a bunch of them.

Kirby: Good job Onyx!!

Onyx: Of course!

Onyx pulls out his rapier and starts piercing Goblins and Kobolds while Dadgrir slams his hammer into a Goblins head, crushing the Goblin into the ground. Dadgrir lifts up his hammer and looks around for another opponent when he feels something hit and bounce off his back. Dadgrir turns around and sees a Kobold holding a broken spear. Dadgrir smirks and is about to hit the Kobold when a boomerang arrives and slices off the head of the Kobold. Dadgrir watches as Lyn grabs the boomerang as it returns to him. Dadgrir smiles and gives Lyn a thumbs up. Lyn nods and disappears, only to reappear a few distances away and throws his boomerang again, hitting a Goblin that was gonna hurt Turt. Turt slams his staff into a Kobold and chuckles.

Turt: Disappointment.

Turt quickly dodges a pebble and turns and sees a Kobold holding a sling. Turt smirks and quickly rushes at another Kobold and swings claws upward, slicing the Kobold's face off. Meanwhile, Onyx notices that he's quuckly getting surrounded by Goblins and Kobolds. Onyx sighs and looks at his rapier in it's sheathe.

Onyx: Hate using this.

Onyx pulls the rapier out and taps the tip of the blade on the ground in a certain rhythm. Onyx then lets go of the rapier and the rapier starts hovering and starts flying in the air and starts piercing the enemies. Onyx grabs Kirby and smirks.

Onyx: Let's make some noise.

Kirby: Roger!!

Onyx plays some notes and Kirby opens his mouth and a note flies out and flies at a couple of Goblins and the note explodes, creating a shattering sound, killing the Goblins.