Chapter 5: It's a Plan! ⚠️

Maeve's eyes fluttered open slightly. She looked up at Azra with a sleepy, confused expression. "Hala! Umaga kasi eh. Nakakahiya," she whispered. Her face was growing warmer with embarrassment.

📱 Papi Group Chat 📱

Colai: absent si Ms. Ganda. Nasan ka? @Maeve

Gwyn: baka magkasama sila

Jo: punta tayo sa condo ni Maeve after class

Maeve: WAG

Colai: bakit? Napano ka ba ha?!

Gwyn: galit nanaman shea

Maeve: WAG KAYONG ISTORBO

Jo: OMG!

Maeve: ay oa

Colai: tok tok tok. Rinig niyo yun? Tunog marupok.

Maeve: mga ungas

Gwyn: baka majuntis mo yan

Maeve: gag- di nga ako mabilis mafall. Pero sa kanya baka pwede...

---

Maeve put her phone down when Azra knocked on the door of her room and slowly opened it.

"Brunch na tayo?" Azra invited Maeve.

Maeve felt much better, thanks to Azra's presence. She joined Azra at the small, four-seater dining table. The aroma of pancakes and bacon filled the room, creating a cozy atmosphere. Azra took a bite, and her eyes lit up with delight.

"Hmmm..." Azra started moaning. "Oh... ang sarap... hmm..."

Maeve watched her, and her manhood was beginning to rise again at the sight of Azra's enjoyment. Suddenly, Azra started coughing violently. Her face was turning red as she struggled to breathe. Maeve's eyes widened in panic, but she was momentarily paralyzed by her arousal.

"Shit!" Maeve exclaimed, grabbing the water pitcher and drinking from it in a panic, emptying it. "Kuha kang tubig, bilis!"

Azra shot Maeve a furious glance, struggling to breathe and clearly thinking it was absurd to ask her to get water while she was choking. Realizing her mistake, Maeve stood up, her erection was evident but ignored, and quickly filled a glass with water. She rushed to Azra's side and helped her drink.

As Azra's breathing returned to normal, she caught sight of something long protruding from Maeve's pajamas. The tension broke with a mix of relief and embarrassment. Azra, still catching her breath, raised an eyebrow.

Maeve blushed deeply, trying to laugh it off. "Bakit ka kasi umuungol habang kumakain?" she said playfully, trying to lighten the mood.

Azra, now fully recovered, gave a mischievous smile. "Sa susunod na tumayo yan, ikaw na uungol."

Maeve swallowed hard, taken aback by Azra's boldness.

Time Skip

The next day, classes were canceled due to a typhoon. Nicolai, Gwyneth, and Johansen decided to go to Maeve's condo to work on their thesis. It was a plus that Azra lived in the same building, so they could call her for help. They preferred Maeve's condo since the three were still living with their families.