Chapter 7: Something Red 🔞

Maeve nodded. "Seven it is."

It was already 6:55 PM, and Maeve was waiting in the lobby, dressed in white pants, a white turtleneck, and a beige blazer. Her heart pounded with anticipation.

At exactly 7:00 PM, the elevator doors opened, and Azra stepped out. She was wearing a tight white dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Maeve's eyes widened, and she froze in place, completely captivated by her beauty.

"Maeve... Maeve..." Azra called out, waving her hand in front of Maeve's face.

"Aray!" Maeve yelped as Azra pinched her side.

"Ikaw ah. Nagslowmo ba ang paligid nung nakita mo kung gaano ako ka hot?" Azra teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

"Oo... ah- oo nagslowmo. Parang nahihilo kasi ako," Maeve stammered, trying to gather her thoughts.

Azra's expression shifted to concern. "Nahihilo ka? Gusto mo wag na tayong tumuloy?" she asked, worry evident in her voice.

"Huh? Hindi. Okay na pala ako. Let's go?" Maeve quickly reassured her.

In the car, the tension between them was palpable. Azra was driving, and Maeve couldn't stop glancing at her, mesmerized by her presence.

"I have a gift for you," Azra said suddenly, slipping something red into Maeve's pocket.

"Ano 'to? Panyo? Papaiyakin mo ba 'ko?" Maeve joked as she pulled out the cloth to inspect it. When she unfolded it, her eyes widened, and cold sweat started to form on her forehead. It was a red lace panty. She quickly shoved it back into her pocket, her face flushing.

"You like it? Para hindi ka na mahirapang tanggalin mamaya," Azra said, her voice was dripping with seduction.

Maeve's breath hitched, and she could feel her pulse quicken. "You're... you're too much," she managed to say, her voice was a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Azra leaned closer, her lips brushing against Maeve's ear. "Just wait until later," she whispered, sending shivers down Maeve's spine.

Maeve swallowed hard, her thoughts consumed by the anticipation of what was to come. The night was just beginning, and she knew it would be unforgettable.

Azra decided to take Maeve to a rooftop restaurant in Alabang. The view was mesmerizing with all the city lights twinkling below them. They sat across from each other at a candlelit table.

While Maeve was captivated by the view, Azra managed to snap a photo of her and the redhead was completely unaware. Azra smiled to herself as she set it as her wallpaper.

Maeve's hand rested on the table, and Azra seized the moment, gently taking it. Maeve startled slightly but watched as Azra intertwined her fingers with hers.

Maeve's cheeks flushed, making Azra's heart flutter.

Ano ba, Azra. Siya dapat ma-fall, hindi ikaw, Azra reminded herself.

"In fairness sa first date. Nagpapakitang gilas ka talaga," Maeve commended, her hand was still intertwined with Azra's.

Maeve couldn't deny feeling special with the way Azra was treating her. It was different from all her suitors before.

"Sabi ko naman sa 'yo eh. Ikaw lang walang tiwala sa 'kin," Azra said with a playful smirk.

"Punta rin kayo ni Jo dito minsan. Mahilig yun sa mga romantic na place," Maeve said, trying to lighten the mood.