Girl Advice?

Iroh closed the rickety door so it was just him and Niko.

The pair were alone in the apartment. Iroh stood by the door for a few moments, just thinking. Aria was definitely a piece of work. Her arrogance and ego drove him insane sometimes but....he was starting to think there was more than just that to her.

He mentally shook his head, clearing those thoughts, and looked over at Niko.

"What's up man?" Niko looked up at him.

Iroh stood there for a few more moments before pushing himself away from the door. He shrugged in response to Niko. "Nothing much. What about you?"

He walked over to the couch, his hands still shoved in his pockets, and sat down, making himself comfortable.

Niko walked over to the window. "I'm trying to see who my sister is going out with. She doesn't tell me shit."

Iroh chuckled at his comment and shook his head. It was kind of cute how much he knew and worried about his sister.

"You always keep tabs on her?" He asked, leaning his head back against the couch and resting his arms over the sides.

"Nah, but I need to find something out." Niko shrugged and looked out the window. He saw his sister approach a tall, tan male with shaggy brown hair. She smiled and the man wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. Niko sighed and walked away from the window, slumping down on the couch next to his babysitter.

Iroh looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. That didn't look like a pleasant reaction, at all. He narrowed his eyes a little.

"You know the guy?" He asked, his voice stoic and calm.

"Makoda." Niko grumbled, slumping back.

Iroh's back straightened involuntarily as Niko spoke his name.

"You don't like him?" He questioned, still in that same serious, stoic tone as before.

"No, he's a dick." Niko shrugged.

"Does your sister know you talk like that?" Iroh chuckled. Niko smirked.

"Who do you think I get it from?"

"Fair point." Iroh couldn't help the small smile that came across his face. He was starting to like this kid more and more.

"And what makes him a dick, kid?" He asked, crossing his one leg over the other and leaning forward.

"Besides the fact that he treats my sister like crap, also I just don't like his personality, he's a rich douche." Niko crossed his arms.

"How long have they been seeing each other?" He asked, drumming his fingers against his knee. Niko looked at the intrigued man next to him.

"Why do you care who my sister is dating?"

"I don't care, it's just making conversation."

Niko smugly grinned and nodded. "She got serious about him like 3 years ago, but they always break up."

"Why do they break up?" He asked. He knew it wasn't his place to ask so many questions, but he just couldn't stop himself.

Niko shrugged. "Like I said, she doesn't tell me shit."

Iroh let a small huff leave his mouth. Aria and her bullshit. First she's a smart ass to him, and now she won't even tell her own brother stuff. What the hell was wrong with her?

"And you think she'd tell me?" Iroh questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"She loves me, and she still won't tell me. She hates you, so what do you think?"