Crashout

Aria had left her apartment that night, unsure of what her night would entail. The cold wind hitting her bare arms and legs harshly.

The night air was crisp as Aria walked down the poorly paved sidewalk, her thoughts going back to Iroh, no matter how much she tried to get him out of her head.

She hated how he always seemed to get in her head, how he always seemed to get under her skin.

Why was the universe so unfair as to make the one person who makes her blood boil the most, the one person who she can't seem to get away from?

She ran a hand through her hair and saw Makoda waiting for her in the street corner, leaning up against a brick wall. He saw her and smirked, pushing himself off the wall and walking towards her.

She walked up to him, her signature smug look on her face.
"Hey stranger." She said as she approached, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing his face down to her level.

Makoda's arms wrapped around her and pulled her flush against him. "Hey, yourself." He grunted in response, before he pressed his lips to hers in a hot, hard kiss.

She laughed in his mouth and pulled away. "So where are we going?"

He tugged her forwards as they began to walk down the street. "It's a surprise." He said. "You'll see when we get there." His toned arm went around her shoulder she smiled up at him.

"If you take me to a crackhouse, I'll lose it." She chuckled, he laughed with her.

"Come on, you know I only go to crackhouses on weekends." He sarcastically laughed in her ear, making her roll her heavily mascaraed eyes.

"Right, right, I forgot." She hummed and put her head on his shoulder. "So how long till we get there? In all seriousness, you're not going to take me to some seedy motel, are you?"

He shook his head. "Nah, my friends having a party, it'll be fun." He smirked at her.

Aria's eyebrow lifted in surprise. "You're taking me to a party?"

"We can have a few drinks, maybe smoke a little, have a good time, it'll be good." He kissed her cheek and walked with her.

She had quit drinking and smoking and all of that stuff a while ago, for her own good.

A hint of anxiety filled her chest as she let him lead her the way to the party, the idea of it suddenly making her feel a bit nervous.

But, she would do anything if it meant being with him.

The two continued to walk until they reached a house that was already full of a bunch of people, some music thumping from inside. She felt the violent vibrations coming from the area. Makoda took her hand and pulled her forward. "Come on. It's cold as hell out here."

She followed him inside, immediately the familiar strong smell of alcohol and weed filled her nostrils.

Aria felt overdressed. She wasn't prissy by any means. She had spent many nights in parties like these, making memories that she can't remember for the life of her. But this isn't how she expected her date to go.

Makoda and her sat down on the couch, he grabbed her legs and put them over his as they sat next to one another.

A guy walked up to Makoda and shook his hand.

"This is Aria. Aria, this is Rigo." Makoda introduced the two.

Rigo gave her a once over before smirking and turning back to his friend. "She's hot, dude."