Ankle

Iroh walked into the hotel and into his lavish room.

The sheets were laid out tightly and smoothly, the expensive lights were dim. He sighed and began taking off his red, United Forces coat, his metals jangling as he took it off and hung it up.

He closed his eyes and regrouped himself. He was back we're he belonged, he knew he would never step foot in the south of the city ever again.

He reached into his...oddly light, pocket to grab his wallet. His hand stopped for a moment when he found nothing to be in it.

He extending his hand more in search for the red, leather wallet, which was nowhere to be found.

"Damn it!" He cursed under his breath, his face contorted into one of irritation and frustration. That damn girl had stolen his wallet and taken all his money.

He sighed and closed his eyes in frustration. He could afford another wallet, he had the funds, surely. But that doesn't change the fact that he let himself get conned by a hooker on his first night here.

"I hate this city." He grumbled and laid in bed for the night.

He allowed himself to get on with his life, two days had passed by and he had been out to dinners, parties, whatever he could do. It was warmer out in the broad daylight, the sun was shining, it was a beautiful day in the business district.

Iroh walked in the street with the confidence of a prince. He walked until he was in a fairly distinguished, upbeat Main Street. The roads were buzzing, people were walking to wherever they had to be. Yet beyond all of that around him, his eyes focused on one face.

Her.

She was wearing an extremely tiny red tube top and her old black skirt, along with her heels. Her hair was up in a messy high ponytail and she was close to some guy, looking up at him with big eyes and a smirk. Her dark eye makeup was still there.

He never forgot a face. That was her.

She ran her hand up the guys arm and laughed at whatever he told her. Her smile was big and endearing, despite her foul intentions.

He knew that he wouldn't be an honorable general if he just walked by, allowing that thief to disrespect him and get away with it.

"You." He said gruffly, his voice full of irritation. She turned around to look at him casually. It took her a minute before she realized who he was.

With wide eyes, she raised an eyebrow and chuckled, raising her hand up. "I'm all for reunions, Iroh, but I'm kind of in the middle of something." She casually waved him off, turning back to the man she was taking to.

"I don't care what you're doing right now." He snapped, his voice filled with anger. "You stole my wallet, and I want it back." He clenched his fists at his sides as he glared at her, his frustration boiling over. She didn't even look at him and rolled her eyes. She slowly turned around to look at him, wearing a guilty expression.

She nodded and sighed, "Yeah, about that...", she clicked her tongue before quickly making a run for it pushing passed him and into the crowd.

Iroh cursed under his breath as she suddenly took off running. He gritted his teeth and set off after her, his long legs quickly carrying him forward.

For a girl in heels, she knew how to run, and fast. She quickly ran through alleyways trying to lose him.

Iroh was an experienced military man, and his training kicked in as he chased after her with all his might. His feet thundered against the cobblestone ground and his breaths were heavy, but he refused to give up the chase. He followed her through the twisting alleys and narrow paths, his eyes fixed firmly on the girl.