Taking The Bait

Aria walked over to him and sat down, feeling how soft and comfortable the bed was. Though compared to the couch she was sleeping on before, anything was more comfortable than that.

Iroh watched her sit down on the bed next to him, and his gaze flicked down to her, watching as she relaxed on the bed, the soft white sheets in contrast with her darker hair.

His gaze darkened with a different kind of hunger now, and he gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him, straddling him, so she was sitting on his lap.

"You still seem tense." He murmured, his voice quiet, and he kept his gaze on her face, her dark eyes and dark hair.

"Now what can we do about that?" Aria smiled and leaned her head into his.

"I have an idea."

His hands explored over her bare stomach, and his fingers lightly trailed higher, over her chest, and up to where the collar of her shirt was, and he slowly tugged it off her, tossing it on the floor.

He gently flipped them over, so she was pressed into the sheets, and he was on top of her, holding his weight above her by his elbows, gazing down at her.

Aria held onto his neck and lifted herself up to kiss him, wrapping on of her legs around his waist.

The feeling of her legs and hips against him almost made Iroh lose it.

Arias leg instinctively opened for him and he responded by wrapping a hand around her thigh, holding her to him.

His other arm wrapped around her waist and he continued to kiss her, and his knee found its way in between her thighs, gently pressing up against her.

A shock of electricity ran through her body, making her spine arch into him and her blood to run faster. A small whimper escaped Aria's lips.

"I'm ready if you are." She murmured. Iroh smiled softly against her sore pink lips.

"I've been ready."

His lips retracted from hers and he started to peck kisses along her collarbone, chest, torso, and her hip bone. Aria felt the lace of her underwear be pulled down her legs and thrown to the floor.

He leaned over her, his chest resting against hers, and his hands went to the side of her face, tilting it up so he was looking down at her.

Aria leaned forward and cupped his face, kissing his cheek, his jaw, and his nose before softly grazing her lips on his.

"Kiss me." He said, his voice a little rougher than usual, and he moved closer to her again, as close as he could get.

Aria opened her green eyes and brushed his dark hair back, holding onto the back of his head. "What did I say about telling me what to do, General?"

He let out a huff of a laugh.

"Kiss me, please." He corrected himself, the slightest hint of pleading in his voice.

"That's more like it. Manners." She laughed and pressed her lips against his.

The kiss was deep and passionate, he bit her bottom lip for further entry and she easily met him in.

Iroh positioned himself near her and pulled back. "Are you sure your ready for this?" He asked her.

Aria nodded and grazed his cheek, putting her lips next to his ear. "Im sure. Now stop screwing around."

"Bossy." He mumbled, and he shifted his body so he was directly above her.

"Says you."

He pushed himself into her, moving slowly at first, and paused to look down at the expression on her face, to drink in the gasp that escaped her lips.