ii

During the afternoon class, a transfer student came to Class 1 of Grade 12.

"Classmates, welcome new students!"

Accompanied by warm applause, a cute and handsome boy walked in. Just from the custom-made school uniform he was wearing, one could tell that he came from a distinguished family.

"Hello everyone, my name is Yan Kesen, please take care of me in the future!"

When they heard the name, the students took a deep breath.

It’s just because this new transfer student is the young master of a chaebol family, the richest man in Han Country, Tianyi Technology.

You should know that all of Han Country’s high-speed railways, airplanes, military warships, military weapons, and civilian home appliances come from Tianyi Technology.

The founder of Tianyi Technology is not only a chaebol family, but also an out-and-out military family. The descendants of the family are in charge of important resources in all aspects of the military, international, agriculture, and the country.

Such a character should appear on TV, but he appeared at the Fortante Academy of Nobles.

But everyone can understand this. Fortante Academy is one of the best aristocratic schools in the country, and it is not surprising to meet such a big shot.

After all, the current president also graduated from this school.

After the boy introduced himself, the teacher assigned seats.

Due to his distinguished status, the students were as quiet as chickens in this class and no one slept in the class. The history teacher was very happy and opened the textbook to continue explaining.

"Legend has it that a monster once appeared in the Tianfeng Kingdom. Unfortunately, later generations were ignorant and mistook Mr. Lu for a man-eating monster and burned him alive."

"But after the death of this wrongly accused Mr. Lu, murders continued to occur in the capital. Everyone then realized that the person who was burned to death was wrongly accused. Some people wanted to clear Mr. Lu's name, but they were stopped by the emperor and empress every time."

"Teacher, why is this?" A student raised his hand and asked, "Do they have a grudge against each other?"

The teacher shook his head. "There is no record in history of the relationship between the extremely talented Master Lu and the empress. There is a record in folk stories that the two knew each other. As to whether this was fabricated or true, there is no way to verify it."

"Has Nie Jiulang, who killed Master Lu, been punished?" Another student raised his hand to express his indignation. "He wronged a good man. Doesn't the court care?"

The teacher also felt sorry and continued to explain: "At that time, Tianfeng was in trouble both internally and externally. The newly appointed empress was cruel and ruthless. She only cared about her own pleasure and had no means of governing the country. The court was seriously corrupt. Nie Jiulang, who had been promoted, had already moved to another place. The officials of Tianfeng naturally could not control him, and no one cared about him anyway."

Lu Qing, who was sitting in the back row, felt uneasy after hearing this. He thought it was all made up by later generations.

He was described as a man of extraordinary talent, but he did nothing at that time. However, many folk stories about him were circulated, and several versions of them were published, which were both moving and touching.

Among them, some people fabricated the story that Master Lu and Nie Jiulang loved and hated each other. Even more outrageous was the story of Master Lu and the Empress. It was simply a mess.