vii

The next morning, Tutt attentively served three breakfasts.

He knocked on the door and put the food at the door, and reminded them: "There is a recruitment for maintenance technicians in the square today, don't miss it~"

The people in the room were stunned, and Lu Qing explained: "I'm going to interview for a maintenance job."

"Will it be dangerous?" Andy worried.

"Don't worry, the owner of this hotel has some tricks up his sleeve. I'll cooperate with him and he'll recommend me there. Nothing will happen."

After Lu Qing said this, the two were still a little worried, but as Omegas, they couldn't step out of the hotel at all and couldn't help much.

"Let's eat." Lu Qing distributed the food to them and sat aside to eat bread.

This bread is hard and tasteless, and it is the only food on the planet that is produced in high quantities.

It is made from black wheat.

The color of wheat was originally golden, but due to the serious pollution on the planet, the plants mutated after absorbing these polluted nutrients, and even the food produced changed color.

This black bread looks unappetizing, but one has to eat it.

"So hard..." Mura took a bite and almost broke his front teeth.

The prince, who had been spoiled since childhood, had never eaten such disgusting food, but he did not complain. He ate it slowly until he finished a piece of bread, then he picked up the cup and drank the water.

"Huh..." Mura took a breath, a little worried about Lu Qing's health, "Lu Qing, are you okay?"

Lu Qing's body stiffened and he looked at the male protagonist.

He thought to himself that something was wrong, perhaps there was something wrong with the way he walked yesterday, and the male protagonist noticed something.

He smiled, said it was okay, ate the bread, put on his coat, said goodbye to the two of them, and hurried out.

The boss had been waiting downstairs for a long time. When he saw him coming downstairs, he smiled and hugged Lu Qing and kissed him madly. He was so passionate that he wanted to take off his clothes and have sex with him on the sofa.

Fortunately, Tutt didn't forget what he was going to do today. He let go of the boy with regret and licked his lower lip.

"Remember, don't ask anything, just do whatever they ask you to do, including taking off your clothes and fucking you..."

Tutt warned the boy seriously. He wanted to use his own strength to protect him, but the boy had bigger goals and he couldn't stop him.

"I only know one of Arctic Storm's men. His name is Taino."

"Is there anything I need to do?"

"My dear, you don't need to do anything. You are a maintenance engineer. Just be responsible for fixing the spaceship. As for the ticket, I will help you with it."

Tut hugged the boy and kissed him again, then took him out of the hotel, turning left and right, and arrived at the dusty square.

Strong men holding laser scanners were scattered around the square, emitting a dizzying smell of pheromones.

Tut's breathing became tight due to the smell of male pheromones. He found Tylenol not far away and pushed Lu Qing over.

"Long time no see, Taino."