x

This secret room was very simple, and Andy pried open the door using the props exchanged in the system.

Lu Qing's body lay quietly on the bed, completely naked, with signs of use between her legs.

This shows what Parva did to his body during the days he was away.

"What should I do?" Andy looked at the boy's body and clenched his fists tightly.

"Wait, I'll just go back."

As soon as he finished speaking, the boy on the bed opened his eyes, held on to the bed to stretch his body, and then climbed down from the bed by himself.

"Let's go, host."

The two returned the same way.

Andy was leading the way and was about to walk out of the house when a figure appeared at the exit.

It’s the male lead, Parva.

Parva never expected that there would be thieves in his house, and that the thieves were Andy, whom he had met once, and the boy, who he had judged to be dead long ago, miraculously came back to life and stood in front of him alive.

"You're not dead?!"

"It's none of your business, just let us go." Lu Qing said.

"This is my home, a place where you can come and go as you please?"

Parva dropped the food in his hand, picked up a steel rod from the ground, and glared at them dangerously.

"I advise you to surrender obediently. You two are so good-looking. If I hit you, you will become ugly."

Andy was disgusted by his tone and without waiting for him to finish his words, he quickly attacked forward and after a fight, he pinned Parva to the ground.

He stepped on the male attacker's chest condescendingly and said in a disgusted voice: "Go to hell!"

When Andy raised the steel rod and was about to stab him, Lu Qing screamed in fear: "Stop!!!"

Andy stopped and looked at Lu Qing in confusion: "Why?"

Lu Qing couldn't say it in front of Parva, so she pulled him out of the house and made sure that the male attacker didn't catch up with them before explaining the reason.

"Host, the male lead cannot die, and we must not kill him. If you kill him, this mission will fail, and I will be punished..."

When Andy heard that the system might be punished, he calmed down.

But his expression was still very dissatisfied, "You have so many rules..."

Lu Qing was helpless, "Yeah, there are so many rules."

When we got back to the hotel, it was already dark.

When Mura saw Andy coming back, he was a little confused about where he had been. When he moved aside and revealed Lu Qing behind him, his eyes widened with excitement.

"Lu Qing! You're okay, that's great!"

Lu Qing explained with a smile: "Nothing happened, I'm sorry to have made you worried."

"I thought you would never come back..." Mura ran to Lu Qing excitedly, his eyes full of tears.

"It's all right now. By the way, have you eaten?"

Mura shook his head, and Lu Qing looked at Andy: "What about you?"

Andy shook his head.

"Then I'll go downstairs to get some food."