iv

The dazzling sunlight dispersed the sandstorm, and the noisy planet returned to calm. The scorching sun and high temperature made the deer exhausted and even began to experience hallucinations.

He gritted his teeth and calculated the distance.

It will be there in about an hour.

If the emergency space jump could only be used once, he wouldn't be in such a mess.

Mura woke up from his fainting and saw the jumping firelight reflected on the rocks and heard faint sounds of conversation in his ears.

"Are you sure you want to take him?"

The voice was slightly disgusted, but the other voice was not.

"He's injured so badly that he'll die if he doesn't take the words with him."

"What does his death have to do with you?"

Lu Qing smiled helplessly, but couldn't really say anything to him, so he could only change the subject, "By the way, how about this suppressor? It doesn't work well. I'm fixing it."

"No, it's fine." Randy blushed and avoided the boy's gaze, feeling his heart beat faster for some unknown reason.

He attributed all this to the fact that he had not yet fully completed his estrus period and ignored the abnormal body temperature. He just happened to see the boy rescued by Lu Qing wake up and look at him with his eyes open.

"He's awake."

Lu Qing turned around and saw that the person was really awake. He squatted down and carefully helped the person up. "You are awake. My name is Lu Qing. Do you have the strength? I will bring you a glass of water."

Mura nodded weakly, Lu Qing helped him lean against the rock, poured the hot water that had been boiled in advance into the cup, and placed it in the boy's hand.

He was too weak, and after drinking two sips, he leaned against the rock and fell asleep again.

Andy sat aside and watched, feeling indescribable.

It’s already tiring enough to take care of one person, and now there’s another one.

Lu Qing also thought about the problem he was worried about.

In order to reduce the burden, Lu Qing found a batch of materials nearby, and modified the small robot by hammering and patching it up.

The height and weight of the robot were increased, and the robot with thick arms became as tall as a person. Although it looks rough, it is strong and can carry the male protagonist on its back when traveling.

This time, he optimized the robot's system and language functions.

After pressing the start button, the robot opened its eyes, climbed up, moved its joints, and jumped around, adapting to its new body.

Lu Qing said: "Let's give you a name. What should I call you?"

"I'm not very good at naming, so I'll just call you Future."

The robot happily entered the name, but Randy said, "How perfunctory! There is no such name."

Lu Qing smiled shyly, resting his chin with both hands, and looked at the robot with satisfaction, "I hope he has a bright future."

"He's just a robot."

Randy couldn't understand Lu Qing. A robot of this level couldn't be sold on the capital star at all. Even children's toys were more advanced than him.

The next morning, after everyone had packed up, the robot carried Mura on its back and headed towards Port No. 12.

They walked from noon to afternoon, and before dark, they finally saw the outline of a city on the plain between two mountains.