iv

"Ah... well... it hurts..."

Lu Qing made a charming sound of discomfort, and her little butt was red and hot.

He didn't feel much, as all the data of his body were calculated to give responses. However, the man on his body didn't think so. He even felt that the boy had been trained by him and lost in desire.

The man was breathing heavily, his eyes red.

"It's flowing..." He Yunfei was very satisfied and changed to three fingers to expand.

The man's fingers were long and thick, and every time they extended, they would touch the boy's tight flesh.

"I'm going in. It will be comfortable, Lu Qing."

The man held his swollen and blackened big cock against the wet entrance of the flower hole and thrust it straight in. There was no trace of gentleness in it.

The boy kicked his legs, "Ah... don't... it hurts..."

In fact, Lu Qing didn't feel any pain, he even found it a little funny.

He Yunfei thrust slowly, feeling the happiness of his big meat stick being wrapped by the hot inner wall.

The passionate lovemaking in the room was drowned out by the music outside, and no one knew what was happening on the third floor.

After it was all over, Lu Qing looked at the liquid on her thigh, then looked at the man lying on the bed smoking a cigarette, and started to put on his clothes.

He was about to tidy up his appearance when a teasing voice came from behind him, "Just get out like this."

He Yunfei did it on purpose.

He just wanted to let everyone in the building know that he had obtained Lu Qing.

Lu Qing didn't bother to pay attention. He pushed the door open and walked out expressionlessly.

When they reached the second floor, everyone in the corridor was stunned for a moment. They looked at Lu Qing in disbelief, his clothes were disheveled and it was obvious that he had been abused by someone. They were in abnormal emotions.

For a moment, all around him were various caring voices, but Lu Qing ignored them and just wanted to go back to his room and take a shower.

When passing by Hua Xie, Lu Qing did not stop, but his hand was caught.

"Lu Qing! Who is it!" Hua Xie looked at Lu Qing with a ferocious face, and the sharp nails in his hand dug deeply into the palm of Lu Qing.

Blood slid down the place where the two were holding each other, and drops of blood fell onto the wooden floor.

The people in the surrounding aisles saw this scene with complicated expressions.

"Who is it!" Hua Xie felt wronged for a moment. The person he held dear to his heart and was reluctant to tease encountered the thing he least wanted to see. How could he not be angry?

But he was more angry at the boy's indifferent attitude.

Everyone wants to know who it is.

In this dull atmosphere, Lu Qing spoke, "Boss He."

For a moment, the air was filled with the sound of people sucking in air. Hua Xie let go of her hands, picked up her red skirt, and rushed upstairs recklessly. The young waiters around her couldn't stop her. Some of those who were born to be incompatible with Hua Xie just watched the show from the side.

Lu Qing ignored the crowded aisle and left everyone's sight.

Wushan Jun stood at the end of the corridor, waving a landscape fan, looked deeply in the direction where the young man disappeared, and retreated into the darkness.