viii

The system felt unwell and groaned softly, but did not wake up. Yan Kesen bent his legs and hung them on his shoulders. He held his shoulders with one hand and stroked the boy's cock with the other hand. He buried his head and bit the boy's lips.

The body, which was not online, had only an instinctive physiological reaction. Its lips loosened when they were lightly touched, and Yan Kesen came in easily, sucking on his tongue and entangled with it, sinking his body little by little until the whole meat stick was inserted.

After he entered, he did not rush in and take everything in, but instead passionately kissed the boy's tongue until the other boy was out of breath, and then he let go.

He let go of the boy's lips and set his eyes on the two pink nipples on his chest. He held one in his mouth and bit it gently until the boy's body reacted, without stopping his mouth.

The system moaned softly, and the intense pleasure made him open his eyes.

"Wake up... hehe..."

Yan Kesen had been paying attention to the boy. When he saw him wake up, he was not afraid. He immediately bent down and kissed him again.

The system had never seen such a situation before, and before it could react, it was kissed to the point of being out of breath. Seeing that he woke up, Yan Kesen was no longer as gentle as before, and fucked him hard with all his might, thrusting his thick meat stick into the boy heavily, and then pulling it out suddenly, causing the boy to scream continuously.

“Ah! You… ah ha… wu…”

The system was being fucked until it was dizzy, with waves of pleasure rising in its body. Before he could figure out why he was being pressed down and fucked by the protagonist, he fell into another climax.

"Why are you struggling? I've helped you so much, can't I just ask for some interest?"

Yan Kesen kissed his little mouth, continued to exert force from below, and said while thrusting: "Do you want to follow that poor boy Dalun? What does he have? He is penniless, and even his hospital bills are paid by me. As long as you follow me, I will do whatever you want."

At this moment, he didn't care whether the boy was a human or a ghost, and he tried his best to keep him with sweet words.

"Woo... ahhhh... don't... be gentle..." The system was hit so hard that it couldn't utter complete sentences and was gasping for breath intermittently.

Yan Kesen felt the tight little hole and his cock was so pleasurable being clamped there. With one hand he stroked the boy's soft and juicy ass and with the other hand he pinched his cock and stroked it, trying to make the boy relax a little and not be so tense.

The system was so sensitive from being fucked that even the toes were dangling and curling in the air due to excitement, and when his scalp was numb with pleasure, the liquid in the little hole flowed more and more, and the thick meat stick moved in and out more and more comfortably, heavily, and each stroke hit his sensitive spot.

Under this storm, the system completely lost its mind.

“Ahhh… So fast… Too fast… Ahhh…”

"Is it fun?"

“So cool…Ah…Ah…Too fast…”

Yan Kesen had a gleam in his eyes as he thrust deep into her again and again, using all his strength each time, causing her butt to make loud slapping sounds.

Soon, under this continuous impact, the boy's voice became delicate and charming, and the subsequent stimulated flow of water showed signs of an orgasm.