vi

The young boy was very outgoing and sat in an empty seat. Seeing that the two men had finished their meals and seemed to be leaving, he smiled.

"Thank you for just now."

"It's just a small favor. Aren't you a local?" Lu Qing asked politely.

Mo Yan nodded and told the story without reservation, "My last name is Mo, and my name is Mo Yan. I come from Longqi Country. This country where women are respected is really troublesome. It caused me to suffer a lot along the way."

Lu Qing smiled and didn't answer.

Nie Jiulang's eyes widened, and he looked at Mo Yan with envy, "Longqi Country, that's very far away, it's really amazing."

He envied Mo Yan's country where men were respected. He heard that men in that country had three wives and four concubines, and women took care of their husbands and children, which was completely opposite to their Tianfeng Country.

"Yes, yes, luckily I am good at martial arts, otherwise I would have been teased by countless women along the way." Mo Yan looked disgusted.

Lu Qing remembered that the male protagonist Mo Yan came from a country where men were respected. After his master passed away, he traveled everywhere. Out of curiosity about the Tianfeng Kingdom, he crossed thousands of miles of mountains and rivers and successfully arrived in the Tianfeng Kingdom.

The young man was so brave that he secretly ran to the palace. However, it was also because of his bravery that he met the heroine Feng Xi.

It seems that the man and the woman have met each other.

Seeing that the polite conversation was almost over, Mo Yan blushed and said awkwardly: "It's not that I don't have money to pay the bill, but I met a beggar on the road and his wallet was stolen..."

"Where do you live now, sir?" Nie Jiulang asked with sympathy on his face.

"I don't have the money to stay in an inn for now, but people like us are used to sleeping in the forest, so we can just find a dilapidated temple and make do with it." Mo Yan smiled awkwardly, feeling a little embarrassed to ask the two young masters to take him in for a night.

Nie Jiulang suddenly felt that this young master was very pitiful. He looked at Lu Qing beside him cautiously. Lu Qing instantly understood his host's thoughts and nodded.

After getting Lu Qing's consent, Nie Jiulang invited Mo Yan with a smile on his face, "If you don't mind, you can come to my house."

"No, no, no!" How could Mo Yan dare to despise it? There was no dilapidated temple outside the city. He didn't want to sleep in the wilderness.

What I said before about being used to wandering outside was all a lie.

Lu Qing only lamented in his heart that the host was too kind, but he also felt that it was okay.

If the host can establish a good relationship with the male protagonist, it might be a good thing.

Mo Yan happily followed the two young masters to their home, which was a small courtyard that was neither too big nor too small. They were not rich, but not poor either. There was just enough room for him to live in. The courtyard was large, so he could practice sword in the morning, which was very convenient.

In the afternoon, Boss He indeed sent someone to deliver the contract.

Lu Qing negotiated the price with the housekeeper, signed his name readily, pressed his fingerprint, and finally got the shop lease on Furong Street.

When he heard that they were going to open a restaurant, Mo Yan, who was already short of money and had to make a living, volunteered to be the waiter.

"How about I work as a waiter for you? I can do cleaning, serving food, etc. I don't have any money, so I can earn some extra money!" Mo Yan was too embarrassed to speak. He knew that his behavior was a bit shameless.