xiii

A Zuo seemed to be thinking about something. He followed the young master and left. When they reached the guest room in the backyard, he went back into the room and closed the door before he dared to inquire about the young master's affairs.

"Sir, you are..."

"Don't ask questions that you shouldn't ask." Hua Xie glanced at the servant, took off his coat, and walked to the bathtub. "Ask someone to get some hot water. I want to take a bath and change clothes."

A Zuo's face turned pale. Having lived in Qiaochu Building since he was a child, he knew very well what his son had done. He stumbled out of the door and asked the waiter to bring him hot water.

After the young master finished his shower, changed into clean clothes and sat on the bed to wipe his hair, Zuo dared to step forward to help him wipe his head, asking questions carefully while doing so.

"Sir, are you and Mr. Lu together?"

How could Hua Xie not see the feelings of his servant towards him? He tilted his head and pulled off the handkerchief. A Zuo was so scared that he knelt on the ground, knowing that he had made the young master unhappy again, and he knelt down and kowtowed to apologize.

"A Zuo, how many years have you followed me?"

"I have been with you for many years... I can't remember clearly..."

Hua Xie smiled and gently tore open the boy's belt with his index finger. His fingers easily entered the hairy area and kept scratching the still immature flesh. His left hand was not to be outdone and gently rubbed a pair of well-developed scrotums.

The gentle touch made A Zuo tremble all over. He was unsure of the young master's attitude and feelings towards him. He kept fantasizing in his mind that if the young master wanted him, he would definitely be willing.

But the next second, the young master unconsciously increased the strength of his hands, and the soft ball became hard. Ah Zuo let out a slight cry of pain, and his little face turned pale.

Hua Xie withdrew his hand and did not do anything to his servant. "Put on your clothes and get out."

A Zuo stumbled and put on his pants shamefully. He didn't finish until he closed the door. Then he squatted on the ground with his face covering his crotch, not knowing what to do.

His mind was in a mess. Did the young master dislike him?

I felt dirty, so I didn't touch him.

The more Zuo thought about it, the sadder he became. Tears began to fall uncontrollably, hitting the floor drop by drop.

But who knew that he was crying and feeling so miserable?

…………

Lu Qing changed his clothes and lay on the bed groaning, looking as weak as if he was seriously ill.

He now finally understood how horrible and painful human mating was.

Back then, he thought his body had no sense of pain and that its reactions only needed data to maintain. He thought human mating was just a formality. Now he realizes that he had misunderstood everything.

I don’t know what kind of body Senior 202 gave him, and why he is so sensitive.

He is a low-level system. Can he really have such an advanced body?

With doubts, Lu Qing turned back to the task hall. Unexpectedly, he met his friend under the task hall panel this time.

"886, you're back too?"