iii

In the side room, Lu Qing looked at the slightly angry He Yunfei and put the jade pendant and gold in his hand on the table.

"Boss He, this money should be enough for me to buy Nie Jiulang."

"Hehe..." He Yunfei looked very unhappy. He knew he shouldn't be so angry, but he was so jealous that he lost his mind.

I was angry about why I didn’t meet someone like Lu Qing back then who would save me as soon as he came.

"Lu Qing, he is just an ordinary guy who has never been deflowered. If we compare his looks, Wu Shanjun, the top prostitute in Qiaochu Tower, is not bad either. Why do you want a young prostitute who has no sense of romance?"

He didn't understand. He didn't understand why Lu Qing fell in love with Nie Jiulang.

Ever since Lu Qing came here for a job interview, He Yunfei had suspected whether Lu Qing would fall in love with his young prostitute. However, he had no interest in anyone and today he asked for a newcomer of average appearance.

How could he not be angry.

"Boss, Nie Jiulang was forced to do this. He was deceived into coming here. This shouldn't have happened."

"So what?" He Yunfei took a puff of his pipe, exhaled the smoke, and smiled contemptuously in the swirling smoke, "Who in this Qiaochu Building is willing to do this?"

Lu Qing had nothing to say. He couldn't argue with He Yunfei, who had complicated thoughts.

"Boss, can you tell me that I can take Nie Jiulang away with this money? If it's not enough, I'll go home and get more..."

"Enough..." He Yunfei interrupted Lu Qing, walked in front of the young man, and blew a mouthful of choking smoke in front of Lu Qing, as if kissing him through the mist.

"Lu Qing, the money is enough, but you can't take the person away so easily."

"What else?" Lu Qing asked quickly, not liking to beat around the bush.

The palm of the slender bony hand fell on Lu Qing's shoulder, trembling slightly. The tall body pressed on Lu Qing, one hand holding his waist, the slender waist was so round and fragrant, He Yunfei almost couldn't help but press the boy under him and ravage him roughly.

Chaos's breath fell beside his ears, and He Yunfei said in a hoarse voice: "Stay with me for one night, and you can take him away."

Lu Qing looked at He Yunfei who was distancing himself again and was a little confused. Do all humans like mating so much?

"good."

"You don't agree...what!...you agreed..."

This time it was He Yunfei who was surprised. He covered his face and laughed, then knelt on the ground like a fool.

"Lu Qing, wash up and come to my room tonight."

"Um."

Lu Qing left the room, still not understanding the magical thinking patterns of humans.

As an intelligent AI and a subsystem, Lu Qing cannot understand why humans would desire a body generated by data codes.

This is equivalent to humans in the 21st century developing desires for mobile phones, refrigerators and other household appliances, and then saying to the TV, "I want to have sex with you." How outrageous.

The score is on the Liliyuan.

At noon, the waiters in Qiaochu Building all took a nap and the building was quiet as usual.