x

Nie Jiulang knew that the gods had always hated the heroine and had warned him countless times to stay away from that woman.

But he thought, the things the gods said did not happen, maybe the woman was a good person.

Mo Yan came out of the house and looked at the two people in a stalemate in the yard, confused for a moment.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"No." Lu Qing shook his head. "The food is ready. I've eaten. You guys should go eat."

"Great~" Mo Yan happily slipped into the kitchen, and Nie Jiulang followed.

Lu Qing shook his head and walked into the room. He walked to the bed and looked at the heroine who was still in a coma. She was very beautiful. Even when she was asleep, it could be seen that this woman had an ambitious will and was not a woman who was easy to control.

This woman will become the empress of Tianfeng Kingdom, so how could she be that kind of weak and delicate girl?

It can be said that this girl is Nie Jiulang's biggest enemy in his life.

Why did the heroine leave the palace so early?

Logically speaking, the current heroine could not move a single step in the palace, but she slipped out of the palace and was assassinated.

Late at night, the people in the next room woke up.

Feng Xi rubbed his aching shoulder and found that the wound had been bandaged. He looked at the house with a dim gaze. It seemed that he was rescued by ordinary people.

But she did not take it lightly, after all, Crown Princess Feng Qianqian had no intention of letting her go.

Too tired.

Feng Xi hadn't eaten for a day and couldn't help falling asleep again.

…………

Late at night, the weather was cold, in the dungeon of the Jia Mansion in Tianfeng Kingdom, a young man in purple clothes slowly walked here.

The foul smell in the air made the beauty frown, and even her eyes of pity were filled with a hint of disgust.

Yun Ya was of course unwilling to come here. If he had not promised Lu Qing, he would have hoped that Hua Xie would be tortured to death by Master Jia, and it would be best if his body was not intact.

But why do they have such a deep hatred?

Nobody knows.

"Yo, you're still alive."

A provocative voice came from outside the cage. Hua Xie raised his head with difficulty. Blood stuck to his face through his hair, smelling foul and some even fell into his eyes, blurring his vision.

Not getting an answer, Yun Ya's face darkened and he muttered, "You are lucky. You can survive because Master Lu pleaded for you."

Hua Xie suddenly looked ferocious, staring at the purple-clothed boy fiercely, "What did you threaten him with!!!"

"It's nothing. Why are you so angry? Hahaha..."

"I do not believe······"

Hua Xie is not stupid, so why doesn't he understand that a man like Yun Ya will never give up until he gets what he wants?

"I beg you..." Hua Xie was ready to die, his courage softened, and he accepted his fate and said, "My grudge with you has nothing to do with Master Lu. I will accept any revenge you want on me. Please don't hurt the innocent."