𝖁𝕴. 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕬𝖗𝖈 - 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖉𝖊

A little bonus few hours earlier to introduce this new arc !

•━━ ❦ ━━☠━━ ❦ ━━•

In the streets of Sevio, a plush toy was weaving its way through the throngs of passers-by.

Each morning, it blended into the cobbled streets, remaining so tiny that the children didn't even notice it, as it deftly avoided all the fleshy obstacles hindering its progress. 

Among the makeshift houses, one stood out particularly due to its large window, which was always open. It reached this house every morning after finishing its work at the factory. Inside lived a young woman.

A glance to the right, a glance to the left, and it climbed over the flower box to reach the entrance of the residence with its cracked plaster. Usually, toys couldn't enter homes, but here, there was hardly anyone to stop it. As it hoisted itself up to the glass, the owner's eyes fixed on it, as if she had sensed its arrival.

"Doors exist for a reason, you know?" she informed it. 

The little bear didn't say a word as it flopped onto the worn floor. 

In fact, it never spoke. 

Probably because its mouth was sewn into a polite smile, and its black eyes were embroidered with an endlessly fixed white sparkle. Thus, no expression betrayed its features. Its face remained unchanging, and only its appearance deteriorated. Its colour had faded and become dusty; the sun had scorched it.

Standing up on the floor, the bear climbed the nearby chair before reaching the table. Soon after, it sat down on its bottom, discerning the almost imperceptible smile its host gave it. 

She lived in an old abandoned building on the south of the island. Very few people still lived in the neighbourhood because the massacre caused by the former king had happened right there, and its memory still haunted the nightmares of the inhabitants of Dressrosa.