𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jungwon & Soohee

Jungwon & Soohee

Three weeks of their secret romance had gone by, and though Soohee and Jungwon were thrilled to have each other, the brief moments stolen in secret weren't enough. Both felt the strain of longing for more time together, but the need to keep their relationship hidden added a layer of tension.

After the final bell of the day, Soohee waited until the classroom emptied before making her way to Jungwon's office. Her heart raced as she approached his door, knocking softly before entering.

"Mr. Yang?" she called out tentatively, peeking her head inside.

Jungwon looked up from his desk, a smile immediately spreading across his face at the sight of her. "Hey, Soohee. Come in."

She closed the door behind her and crossed the room, perching on the edge of his desk. "We need to talk," she said, her tone both serious and playful.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What's on your mind?"

Soohee took a deep breath, mustering all her courage. "My parents are going away on a business trip this weekend. I'll have the whole house to myself, and I was thinking..." She trailed off, trying to gauge his reaction.

He tilted his head, his eyes narrowing slightly in thought. "Soohee, you know it's risky. What if someone finds out?"

She pouted, giving him her best puppy-dog eyes. "But it'll be so lonely by myself, and we haven't spent much time together lately. Please, Mr. Yang?" She used his title playfully, knowing it often made him smile.

Jungwon chuckled, shaking his head. "You really are something, Soohee."

She leaned closer, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Please, Jungwon. Just this once. No one will find out. I promise."

Jungwon hesitated, his mind racing with the potential consequences. But as he looked into her hopeful eyes, he found it impossible to resist. "Alright," he said finally, sighing. "But we have to be very careful."

Soohee's face lit up with a bright smile, and she clapped her hands together. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She jumped up and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

Jungwon wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "You're impossible to say no to, you know that?"

She giggled, nuzzling into his shoulder. "I know. But that's part of my charm, right?"

He pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes. "You're something else, Soohee." His voice was soft, filled with affection.

Soohee's smile softened, and she leaned in, capturing his lips in a tender kiss. Jungwon responded immediately, deepening the kiss as he pulled her even closer. They kissed slowly, savoring the moment, their hands exploring each other with familiar affection.