Chapter Twenty Nine

Maya's POV

Stepping out of the car, I feel like I've walked into a dream. The mansion before us is gigantic, with its modern architecture and expansive windows glistening in the sunlight. I squeeze Mason's hand, a mix of excitement and nervousness bubbling inside me. The meticulously manicured grounds and tall, elegant trees lining the driveway make the place look like something out of a fairy tale.

"Welcome home," Alessandro says warmly, standing by the grand front door.

We follow him inside, and I'm immediately struck by the spacious foyer with its high ceiling and elegant chandeliers. The polished marble floor and the sweeping staircase that curves gracefully to the upper floors are awe-inspiring. The walls are adorned with tasteful art, each piece thoughtfully placed to create a welcoming atmosphere.

"This way," Lorenzo says, leading us down a wide hallway. "Let's start with the family room."

The family room is massive, with plush sofas arranged around a large, modern fireplace. The walls are adorned with more art, and huge windows offer a stunning view of the expansive backyard. The room is bathed in natural light, making it feel warm and inviting.

"This is where we can all relax together," Lorenzo explains. "There's plenty of space for everyone."

Next, we move to the kitchen. I gasp as soon as I see it. It's enormous, with gleaming countertops, high-end appliances, and two islands. There's a walk-in fridge and freezer, both large enough to step inside. Cabinets line the walls, and a large window above the sink lets in even more light.

"This is the kitchen," Alessandro says with a smile. "We love to cook here. It's fully equipped with everything you could need."

I glance at Max, who seems equally impressed. Mason is looking around with wide eyes, taking in every detail. The sheer size of the space is overwhelming, but in a good way.

Next, we head to the formal dining room. It's grand, with a long table that could easily seat twenty people. The chandelier above the table sparkles in the light, adding to the room's elegance. The walls are decorated with intricate moldings, giving the room a classic, timeless feel.

"This is where we have our big family meals," Lorenzo says. "But there's also a casual dining room for everyday use."

The casual dining room is cozy and inviting, with a smaller table and more relaxed decor. It feels more like a place where we could have breakfast or a quick meal. The walls are painted a warm, earthy tone, and there are pictures of family gatherings on the walls.

As we continue the tour, we enter the home movie theater. My jaw drops at the sight of the large screen and plush reclining seats. There's even a popcorn machine in the corner, and the walls are lined with movie posters.

"This is where we watch movies," Nico says, his voice filled with excitement. "It's like having a cinema at home."

Next, we explore the bowling alley. The sound of pins being knocked down echoes in the large room. There are several lanes, and the setup looks professional. The walls are painted in vibrant colors, and there are scoreboards at the end of each lane.

"Do you like bowling?" Dante asks, a rare smile on his face. "We can have some fun games here."

I nod, still processing the sheer size and luxury of this house. We move on to the game room, filled with pool tables, arcade games, and a foosball table. There's a bar area in the corner, and a jukebox playing classic tunes.

"This is the game room," Alessandro explains. "A great place to unwind and have some fun."

We continue to the library. It's like something out of a movie, with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves filled with volumes of all kinds. There are cozy reading nooks and large windows letting in natural light. The smell of old books and polished wood fills the air, creating a comforting atmosphere.