ten

Friday afternoon

I'd finally finished grading all off the assignments that were due before winter break. I grabbed my stuff and went to look for Travis. Mom and i had agreed that we were gonna show up around 6pm. And since it was already 4:30pm and was an hour drive i wanted to head out. I saw him standing inside of the locker rooms and went inside. Checking to see if no one was there i tapped him on the shoulder.

'Are you ready?' I spoke softly and he nodded, grabbing his bag and kissing my temple.

'Of course gorgeous, now let's go meet you're mom.' I loved that he was actually excited, he really cared about family we shared that passion. The drive was great, we discussed our week and the weekend. There was a bit of traffic so we arrived ten minutes later. As we stepped out of the car, Travis opened the back of his car. Pulling out some flowers, i smiled loving that he'd done that for my mom. We walked towards the door and rang the bell. Mom opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

'Thank you for having me Miss Swift, it's nice to meet you. Oh these are for you.' He handed her the flowers.

'Such a gentleman, thank you. You can call me Andrea. Hi darling!' She let us in and hugged me, we hung up our coats and headed over to the living room. Mom placed the flower into a vase and poured us all some wine. 'So you are the Coach at Tay's school right?' She asked.

'Yes i am, i really love working there. I mean otherwise i wouldn't have met gorgeous, uh i mean Taylor.' He blushed a little.

'Ahw no you can call her gorgeous.' Mom smiled at me, loving the nickname. We ate some more dinner and shared a lot of conversation. 'Thank you again for this lovely dinner, i'll let gorgeous set up another soon.' Travis told my mom, she nodded and hugged me goodbye. We walked over to the car and sat down, it was pretty chilly so Travis handed me his jacket.

'I think she loves you.' I told Travis, giving him a kiss on his cheek as he drove off.

'I better hope so, because i love you.' I giggled and kissed him again, he placed a hand on my thigh as we kept driving. Once we were at my place Travis opened my car door and i rolled my eyes. Walking into my apartment i placed down my stuff and kicked of my shoes, flipping down on the couch.

'Want to watch a movie?' I suggested and he nodded, we changed into something more comfortable.

'Well that's where my favorite shirt went.' He chuckled and sat down next to me. I curled up almost on top of him. We started some soppy rom com and snuggled up. After about thirty minutes i glanced up at Travis, who was paying attention to the movie. Fuck, i wanted him, but he didn't seem interested. I looked up at him, causing him to notice me. I bit down on my bottom lip, that was always the sign i wanted to have sex.

'Fuck, you're hard to resist.' Travis pulled me in, our lips sank into each other. We started off slow, but then quickly my tongue dipped into his mouth. He pulled me up to straddle his lap, which i obviously didn't decline. Our tongues licking each other as pulled away and started kissing my neck, i tipped my head back giving him more acces. A little moan escaped my lips as he sucked on my skin. His hands sliding my shirt up, i lifted my arms and threw my shirt away. I wasn't wearing a bra so Travis looked right into the middle of my chest. He started to suck on my nippel, my back arched and i moaned loudly.

'Fuck, hmm.' I whimpered and he started to tease my other nippel with his fingers. He went back to my mouth and started to kiss me again. I pulled on the collar of his shirt, sliding it off as he threw it on the ground. I buckled my hips against his straining erection and he let out a low moan. I tugged his shorts down, and his hard, stiff dick sprung out. I lifted my hips so that Travis could slip my shorts off as well.

'Fuck we need protection, i forgot to take my birth control yesterday. Wait i have some condoms in my night stand.' I pointed over to it and Travis tugged open the drawer. Some magazines, lip balm, a book, sleeping mask, a vibrator and condoms laid inside it.

'Why do you have this gorgeous.' He picked up my vibrator.

'A girls got needs, besides you're not always around. And i had it way before i had you.' I teased him and he chuckled.

'I better not see you use it when i'm here.' I nodded and he placed it back into the drawer. He picked up the condoms and i ripped it open, Travis slipped it on.

We exchanged one last kiss as he slipped inside of me. I moaned at the feeling of him between my legs, i shifted my hips forward letting out a moan. He caught my lips again and slipped his tongue right back in. I rode him, starting off easy but quickly moving to a fast paste. I hold on to the back of the bed as i kept myself up. Travis suck even more on my neck, breast and lips. 'Fuck i want to-.' Before i could finish my sentence, Travis had picked me up and placed me on my back. Filling me with even deeper truths as his dick slipped in and out of me, my thighs were dripping and trembling.

'Let it go gorgeous.' His voice set me off, and i almost screamed as my orgasm clashed over me. My back arched high and i caught his lips again. Feeling him jerk inside off me. We rode it out a little, before he pulled out.

'That was amazing i must say.' We laid next each other on my bed. I kissed Travis once more before actually cuddling up on his chest. We drifted off after half an hour, and my body relaxed when i felt his around it.

-

The next morning i woke up, still almost on top off Travis. He was already awake and kissed my hair when he saw that i had woken up.

'Good morning gorgeous.' He said and i smiled. After about half an hour of exchanging sloppy kisses i got up to get some coffee. I stopped when i saw a blue box inside my school bag.

'Babe, why the fuck did you put condoms in my work bag?' I turned to Travis who was laughing.

'You said you forget birth control sometime, so when we do something like we did in the locker room again. We can be safe, you know i'm also the sex aid teacher.' He raised his eyebrow at me and i just stuffed the box back in. We laid in bed the entire day, watching movies, eating, talking, making out. It was a perfect day if you'd ask me.