twelve

Fuck. I jumped up from my bed, i can't believe this. I have never, ever over slept before. Travis and i were pretty, well active last night so we didn't go to sleep until 3am. I already knew we were gonna be late.

'Babe, get up!' I touched Travis's shoulder as he startled awake.

'Oh fuck.' He jumped up as i was putting some clothes on. He tugged on his clothes and i flattened my hair as we headed out. I did grab my bag, but other then that i was a mess. I had tugged on a v-neck sweater that exposed a lot, and some loose jeans. We drove off quickly and didn't even say goodbye. I rushed in and literally ran over to my classroom, which was already open. Everyone was working on some work sheet as i walked in.

'Sorry i'm late, continue working.' Assuming Tom has let them in i set up. I looked up to see everyone laughing at me. 'What?'

'You look like you've just been railed.' Thomas said from the back and everyone laughed.

'Maybe you should look in the mirror Miss.' Audrey handed me a little mirror and my jaw fell open. There were hickeys all over my neck and cleavage.

'Oh.' Everyone chuckled and i giggled a little as well. 'Well uhm just continue working.' Audrey came over to me pretending to ask a question. She slid a little makeup bag into my hand, and i smiled gratefully. I made myself look a little more presentable and after thirty minutes classed was dismissed.

I walked over to the staff room to see Travis standing next to the coffee machine.

'I hate you once again.' I giggled as Travis looked about confused.

'Why is that gorgeous?' He smiled placing his hands onto my hips.

'You plastered hickies all over me, and everyone noticed.' I slapped his chest lightly.

'Last night you didn't seem to have a problem with it.' I turned bright red and Travis laughed.

Since winter break ended a few days ago, i didn't have to much to do when i got home. So i answered some emails and texted Travis about tonight.

Me: Soo what time are you coming over?

Babe: Good news baby, i'm already here.

I smiled getting of the couch and walking towards the front door.

'Hello gorgeous.' He smiled and i hugged him like i hadn't seen him in years.

'I love you.' I said and kissed him lightly.

'Well i love you too, now i can i go sit down?' He chuckled and i sighed. We walked over to the couch and sat down, he looked a little serious.

'Well we've been dating for some time now, and i was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?' Travis looked a little nervous, but my face lit up.

'Yes! A thousand times yes.' I swung my arms around him and caught his mouth in a sloppy kiss.

'Do you want to move in with me, or me with you?' Travis asked. Although his place was nicer, i'd gotten so attached to mine.

'Mine?' I suggested and Travis just happily agreed. This was huge, it feels huge but it's right so right. After dinner we cuddled up on the couch. I was exhausted and i've probably fallen asleep sometime during the movie. God i can't believe it, we're moving in together.