thirteen

* a few month later *

Travis is like a fairytale, my prince on the white horse. We've been living together at my place for about four months now. He doesn't have a lot of stuff, so it was easy for him to move in. I really believe he is the one, the one who i'll marry and have kids with. I know we're only in our mid twenties, but god it feels like we've been married for fifty years.

It's almost summer break, Travis had surprised me with a holiday to Greece. I had told him all of my childhood stories that i had about Greece, and he remembered. We were leaving the first week of summer break, just two weeks from today. I'm so excited, i haven't been on a holiday in forever.

But before all that i still have two weeks left at school. It wasn't any real work, just meetings and fun activities. I really was gonna miss Audrey, but we'd exchanged phone numbers secretly.

Walking into school i greeted Beth obviously and walked into my classroom. A few students rolled in, all looking very happy. Once everyone was seated i closed the door.

'Well i know y'all are very excited about school coming to an end. I hope the colleges or other plans you guys have picked out will work out.' I stopped to see Audrey's hand raised.

'Well since we all love you so much, we got you a little something. To you know end the year with.' She walked over and my heart warmed.

'You guys didn't have to do that.' I smiled as i opened the box. It was color corrector, concealer and a pack of condoms. The whole class bursted out laughing and i giggled as well.

'So you'll be prepared for the next year.' Audrey said and we all laughed even harder. Of course they'd given me this, but i didn't mind. I loved this class, and the kids. The lesson ended and everyone skipped off. I texted Travis about the present and he told me he found it hilarious. Once the last period ended i walked over to the field.

'Well hello there gorgeous.' Travis kissed me lightly as he finished up the training.

'You're ready?' I asked him and he nodded.

'You have no idea how excited i am for Greece.' I told him and he just smiled. I knew that seeing me happy was the only thing that mattered to him. We pulled up to our place and walked in. I sat down on the couch whilst Travis took a shower. We'd falen into a easy routine quickly. Once he was done he sat next to me.

'I still can't believe that it hasn't even been a year of us.' I said and Travis smiled.

'I know, it's like i've known you my whole life.' He kissed me and i pulled him in deeper. Our tongues finding each other for the billionth time, and i'd never get sick of it. I love this man, and i'm gonna marry him someday.