eleven

The weekend was great, i'd slept over at Travis's both nights. I got some work done and we just chilled. I don't think i've ever laughed this hard as i did this weekend. He made me so incredibly happy.

I sighed as i heard the alarm go off, turning over to see Travis already wide awake.

'Good morning gorgeous.' He kissed my hair softly before he got up. I let out a annoyed sigh, but also got out of bed. We got ready, and ate breakfast. We were running a bit late, but i'd packed my stuff the night before so i was all good to go at 7:47am.

We quickly drove to school, and i kissed him goodbye in the parking lot. I was probably spending the rest of the week with him, but still i hated saying goodbye. I greeted Beth, and quickly went into my classroom. A couple of students were already there, as i let them in i got settled. I greeted them as they all sat down. I loved that i got this class first period, because then we could all just wake up a little. I'd never tell them this, but they were my favorite class.

'Alright, welcome back i know that winter break has just ended a few days ago, but that doesn't mean we're not gonna do anything. This period you'll all pick out a play from Shakespeare, and will give you're thoughts on it. 5000 words on my desk before the end of this period. Now the next lessons you'll all be working on this assignment. Are there any questions?' I asked and sighed as Max raised his hand. 'Yes.' I nodded towards him.

'Could i maybe grab one of the condoms you have there Miss. I mean unless you wanted to use all off them.' He laughed and his friends did too. Fuck the condoms, Travis had thrown them in as a joke. I went bright red not knowing what to say.

'I didn't know you cared about protection, i mean it's not like you can cum or anything.' Audrey snapped at him and i hid my giggle. He went red as she turned to look at me, i winked at her and she laughed.

'Well then, you can start on the assignment now.' I sat down in my chair. A few minutes later i received a text from Travis.

'Meet me in my office.'

No other context, fuck it turned me on.

'I'll be right back, just keep working on you're assignments.' I got up and grabbed my bag, looking through it making it seem like i was looking for papers. I grabbed a random piece of paper and a condom and hid it behind the paper. I walked out towards Travis's office.

'There you are, i just really needed you.' I was pleased that i was right. I walked closer towards him and he turned me around. My back hitting his desk as he slammed my lips onto his. Our mouth fell open and i gasped as his tongue found mine. Not wasting any time he grabbed me and sat me on his desk. My legs automatically fell open as he stood between them. He slipped his hands underneath my skirt and tugged my underwear down. I fumbled a little with his pants, but got them off. Our mouths still clashing into each other as i felt his length against my thigh. I rolled on the condom and moaned as he slipped inside of me. He quickly set a paste and i tipped my head back, giving him access to my neck. I moaned, but my head shot back up as we saw Audrey standing there. Her mouth was quite literally on the floor.

'I- uh- give y'all some time to.' She just ran out and Travis and i laughed. I would be dying of embarrassment if it were to be any other student, or teacher. But Audrey was like a friend, we'd discussed it a few times. But i was her teacher and she was my student, we didn't meet outside of school but we did overshare like friends did. I obviously kept some things to myself, and she did too. Travis slipped out of me and i gasped. We got dressed and i kissed him goodbye as i went to look for Audrey. She was standing by the bathrooms so i walked over.

'Look honey, i'm sorry i'm really embarrassed.' I offered her a smile and she just laughed.

'I can't believe i didn't see that coming. I mean the condoms, and then the paper you were holding that was the phone bill. I'm sorry, but why at school?' She asked.

'I don't fucking know.' I answered and she just nodded. 'But i promise you it won't happened again.' We started walking back to the class.

'Yea right it won't.' She didn't believe me, and she had every right to. 'I'm just gonna rinse out my eyes with bleach, i mean i did see two teachers fuck.' I chuckled and we went into the class.

'What were you coming to ask anyway?' I sat down behind my desk.

'Oh i'll tell you later, it's not the place.' I was a little curious but didn't mind it. They finished their assignment and i dismissed them. Why was first period always so eventful?