The New Order Futures Part 12

As Andromeda, Anmy, and Sabine entered the underground beneth the ancient city of Alanari. Her best friend Andromeda and rhe teacher Anmy have a flickering torch fire that gave them enough light. But nobody's been down here for over 10,000 years nit sice the first people build this coty, on top of an evan older structure.

She held her amulet, given to Sabine by her mother before she went to the Monastery of the Scimagi. Anmy was holding the torches as Sabine asked her to. Holding it up to see the entr'acte engravings on the limestone walls. There was only slight depression of what once was there long ago.

"Do you think the War will last?, Asked Andromeda as Sabine examined the entrance to the Catacombs under the Ancient city Alinoriam The sector was under fire from the wild men living in the snowey south. The walls have been extended up the side of a 4,000 feet high mountain side across from the Scimagi Monastery.

Many of the low landers believe that they are the descendants of the God Alexander Alinor who disbanded the Stone army over 20,000 years prior to the formation of the Empires of Alanari. When she tipped the stone spear towards the light slightly, entering through the stone crumbling celing.

The spear was under some kind of weight timer, and when Sabine lifted the spear to face the light. It bounced light inside the spearhead. And the doors dusty smoke droped with the sudden depression of the wall. ANDROMEDA! it worked! She said, looking over at Andromeda and Anmy, who smiled as they continued into the unknown in the searc of the Fragments of Alexanders Robes of the Siciemagi.

Andromeda sparked up a light that hovered above them. Following the group like a flowere following the wind. It drifted along as they stepped down. Into the dark. A place people have not entered in over 10,000 years. On the walls generations of kings Qweens and the first rulers of the united land.

"Whats this, Sabine wispered as they pulled alongside the Figure. There was writings that had to be deciphered.

"Do you recognise this language? Asked Andromeda. As Anmy the Professor Of Dark Scimagi, science magic was holding up her own book rhat had something built into the books pages as she hovered the book over the Masonry work, she reads it out loud.

"As the sky fell away and darkness retreated from the world. Alax was glowing bright when his essance faded, and he sacrificed his life. The sun bent, retouched the land, and the snow melted, and the order was no longer terrorising the land, may he rest in peace among the stars above" the clouds of darkness fade, and we are left with the question "what really happened to Alax?