introduction

All rights are reserved, I retain all rights provided by copyright law.

If you're a fan of enemies-to-lovers stories, with main characters who start off hating each other, this tale is for you. My book represent a slow burn romance, with some family drama and psychological vibe going there, also the female protagonist is an ambitious character and the main characters have a long, dark history, which adds depth and complexity to their relationship, I hope y'all consider following along as the story unfolds.

Introduction:

Dahlia a woman in her mid twenties, struggles with the painful burden of regret, in her childhood a tragic accident resulted in her affecting the lives of those around her including Hyun-ji's life, years later Dahlia is given a chance to join Hancinema the number one movie production company in South Korea.

Little does she know that the vice president of Hancinema is none other than Hyun-ji himself the very person whose life she had impacted so deeply in the past, when they are forced to work together their different morals, principles and social standings collide causing a slow burning conflict.

Will Dahlia and Hyun-ji find a path to redemption together or will the Evil that surrounds them overcome them? Their journey will be a story of complex emotions and slow burning love.