A First For Skye

Forty-eight hours after being in Aaron's office for our initial conversation, Derek and I find ourselves here again. This time, Derek and I are sat in chairs in front of Aaron's desk as Aaron is, of course, sat in his office chair behind his desk. He folds his hands as he looks up at us.

"So, I've spoken with the Director." He pauses for dramatic effect. "And he agreed to re-negotiate Skye's contract. As of today, she is to come with us for any and every case we get called out to. I didn't tell him why as far as you two's relationship. I just told him we needed more support on cases than we do in-office and he agreed."

Derek smiles brightly at me. He can't believe that our plan worked. As we finish our conversation, JJ knocks at the door with Penelope in tow and tells us there's a case.

We end up needing to fly across the country to California. Since I had just found out I would be going on cases now, I didn't have a go bag ready. So Aaron granted me permission to go home and get one and meet them on the jet, which is what I did.

Once we're on the jet, Derek and I are sitting alone in one little corner away from the team. Trying our best not to give anything away. But, JJ comes up to us and sits down across from us.

"So, I heard there was some re-negotiating that happened? What's going on with you two?"

She smiles like she knows something. Derek realizes that the entire team is now looking at us, waiting for an answer. He looks at me to make sure I'm okay and I nod my consent at him.

"Alright. Let's just get it over with. We are not romantically involved. I'm a pleasure Dom and she's my Submissive. It is all sex. That's it. But, her not going on cases with us was taking me away from her too much and it wasn't working, so she's only here so I can take care of her."

"And I can take care of him." I chime in and he laughs.

"So it's just sex?" JJ asks. Derek nods.

"I mean, there's rules and expectations and things, but it all comes down to sexually pleasing each other. And no, we will not be throwing our sex lives in the teams' face. What we do behind closed doors will stay behind closed doors."

"Aw man!" Sounds from the back of the jet and laughter erupts.

"You wanting to watch, Pretty Boy?" Derek retorts.

"You know I do!" Spencer playfully responds, laughing; keeping the joke going.

Many hours later, Derek and I enter our shared hotel room. It's been a long day and I'm not sure if he's up to being Daddy tonight even though it is technically one of our agreed upon play days.

He goes over to his bag and starts throwing items on the bed. It takes me a minute but I soon realize that it's a duplicate version of the items I wear for him when we play at home. The only difference is these ones are blue. And then I see the collar and I realize that Daddy is going to put his tiredness aside for me.

I walk up behind him and rub my hand up and down his back. "Daddy, if you are too tired to play, we can skip it tonight."

"No, I've let you down way too much already and I need to do better." He hands me the 'clothes'. "Put these on. Show Daddy how pretty you are."

So I do. I quickly strip off my work clothes and start putting on my play clothes. First the blue pasties that bring out my eyes. Then, the thigh high fishnet stockings and the stilettos. Once I'm finished, I silently drop to my knees so Daddy can place my collar. I sigh when the leather touches my skin. I've missed it.

Without a word, Daddy pulls back the sheets on the bed and climbs in; patting the empty spot next to him. I scramble hastily to join him. He's on his side, but I'm not sure that's how he wants me so I pause. Waiting for instruction.