Spencer Finally Breaks

Once Spencer had stayed to watch me "perform" with our colleagues, I knew it wouldn't be long before I had him inside me. I just had to break him. So I set out to tease and taunt him as much as possible. It started innocent. Lingering touches to his arm or shoulder, playfully messing up his hair as I walk past him. After a few weeks of that not working, I decided to up my game. I already talked to Daddy and he was okay with whatever I needed to do. He also wanted to watch Spencer fuck me. He was almost as desperate to watch it as I was to feel it.

So, instead of touching his arm, I would lightly caress his chest. Or if I needed to pass by him, instead of going behind him where there was clearly enough room, I would go in front of him. Brushing my ass across his crotch. Every time I did the latter, his eyes would darken and I knew I was close. I hoped he'd break soon.

It took six long weeks. Six weeks of torturing him (and myself really.) But, he'd finally had enough. I had stepped in front of him to reach for something and pressed my ass against his crotch. We were alone in the round table room. He held my hips in place as he snarled at me.

"What the fuck are you doing? I can't have a boner at work!" He whispers, exasperated.

"Then maybe you should take what I've been offering you on a silver platter and just fuck me finally!" I whisper back, glaring at him over my shoulder.

He starts to rip his belt from the loops of his slacks and pull his cock out. "Fine. I'll give you what you want. God, you really are a fucking slut. Cock hungry fucking slut."

I'm not even listening to him berate me, as I was texting Derek to let him know that he needed to come in here right now if he wanted to watch this. As soon as I finish the text and put my phone down, Spencer places his hand on the middle of my back and pushes me down so I'm bent over the table. The door opens and closes but neither one of us pay attention to it.

I feel the head of his cock swiping up and down my wet folds and I whimper. I hate being teased. He keeps doing it though. Several minutes of him just running the head of his cock up and down my pussy. I'm tearing up in frustration and need.

Finally, I resigned myself to the fact that I had lost and he wasn't going to actually fuck me when all of a sudden, my breath is taken away and my pussy is stretched oh so beautifully around a thick cock. My jaw drops with a noiseless scream and he pulls out only to immediately shove in again.

My nails are dug in and clawing at the wooden table as he starts a brutal rhythm inside me. With one hand, he pulls my hair and arches my neck. With the other hand, he covers my mouth so no one on the other side of the door can hear my desperate screams.

"How's this for you, you little slut! Huh?! This what you wanted? Well it's what you get. Remember that the next time you say you want me to fuck you. This is what you'll get every single time. I won't give you passion. You'll get fucked like a two-bit whore every single time you come to me." He growls real low against my ear as he continues to annihilate my pussy.

My eyes roll back in my head and my heart races. My ears are ringing too, but all I can focus on is the delicious feeling of Spencer's cock pounding away inside me. The fact that we're doing this at work only makes it ten times hotter.

This is no quickie, either. Even though he's brutalizing my body, he's taking his time. The tears from earlier finally start to fall, but it's not a bad thing. I'm overwhelmed with just how much I'm enjoying having Spencer inside me. I am enjoying hearing him whisper in my ear and tell me I'm a whore. I'm enjoying the fact that he's using my body to release all the pent up sexual frustration we'd been engaging in. I'm especially enjoying watching Daddy watch me.

Suddenly, he takes his hand out of my hair and reaches down, rubbing my clit hard. It's borderline painful, but just enough on the side of feeling good that I feel my orgasm brewing deep in my belly. I turn my head and stare into his darkened eyes as he pumps his hips harder. Bringing me so very close to the edge of explosion. It feels like a really long time that he keeps me on this edge. Teetering between orgasmic bliss and holding back for the sake of being a good girl.

But finally, FINALLY, he tells me to cum with him and it's like a literal dam has broken inside my stomach as I scream against his hand still covering my mouth and my pussy squirts. I squirt so hard, I force his cock out of me. He ended up finishing his load on my ass. And, unfortunately for me, the rest of my release splashed across the carpet below me.

As I come off the high, I slump forward onto the table. Exhausted, but fully satiated. I finally got Spencer Reid to fuck me. I was so proud of myself. I was definitely going to need that again in the future.

As Spencer left the room and left me there boneless and slumped on the table, Derek immediately went into Daddy mode. I hear him walk over to me and then I'm gently pulled up and into his chest. He rubs my back as I try to calm myself back down.

Once my breathing is back to normal and I can finally stand on my own two legs, Daddy moves over to the coffee stand and grabs some napkins, walking behind me and cleaning Spencer's leftover load from my ass. He throws the napkins away and then he appears in front of me again, smiling. He uses his thumbs to clear away the remaining tears. He places a gentle, featherlight kiss to my forehead.

"I did it, Daddy. Spencer finally broke down and fucked me!" I whisper.

"Daddy is so proud of you, my sweet little needy girl. I want you to sit in this chair right here for a minute. I'm gonna go see what they have in the vending machine across the hall. I know it's not your typical aftercare, but Daddy's gotta make do with what we have."

I smile up at him as I sit in the chair, watching as he turns to leave and waiting patiently for his return. That calming peace surrounds me once more in that moment of silence. The men of this team are all so different, but I truly believe I've found my true home. Under Derek's thumb with my boys is where I belong.