The Conversation

Daddy had let me drift off to sleep in his arms after my explosive orgasm earlier. But his words still rang in my ears. I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about. He hadn't sounded angry so I wasn't worried about being in trouble. But I was curious.

He kept me wondering the rest of the evening as we ate dinner, took our showers and relaxed together before bed. I was going crazy! I wanted to know what was on his mind. Finally, it was time for bed and he picked me up and placed me on his hip just like every other night since our vacation. He carried me up to bed. When we got there, he sat on the edge of the bed and held me in his lap.

"So do you remember when Daddy said we needed to have a conversation?" I nodded quietly. I knew it was my turn to listen, not speak.

"Daddy wants you to become a surrogate. It's traditional surrogacy with a little bit of a twist. Your eggs will be used, but instead of artificially inseminating you with sperm, you will be having sex with whoever it is. We will obviously vet all of the candidates and will make this as safe as possible. During your ovulation 'week', whoever we've chosen will stay here in our guest room and they will have access to you just like Daddy does. We will have a lawyer and contracts and you will obviously terminate your rights to the child. Once you are pregnant with the child, Daddy will be able to have his way with you again. Daddy told you he was going to breed you like the slut you are. Well here's your opportunity. How do you feel about it?"

"Will we be meeting them and like getting to know the person before I jump in bed with them?" I ask softly.

"Of course baby girl. Your safety in all of this is of utmost importance. And if you want me to, I'll even be in the room while you're with him. But I will not be allowed to touch you. Daddy will only watch as you serve another man. Do you like Daddy's idea?"

He smiles softly at me and I know I'm safe with him. He wouldn't be doing this for me if there wasn't a way to do it completely safely. I knew in my heart that I trusted him with my life. I would do anything for him.

So, a week later, it began. We found an agency that would do the surrogacy our way. We were approved right away so we began looking over our options. There were quite a few promising candidates. We put out some feelers and waited to hear back from interested couples. While we were waiting for that, we had an appointment with my doctor and got my birth control removed. I had to wait to try to get pregnant until my body regulated itself which I knew could take some time.

While we waited for my body to stop freaking out, we interviewed several couples. We eventually found an amazingly compatible couple. Their names were Ryan and Natalie. We hung out with them several times over the next month or so. The four of us found a lawyer and met with them as well. I wasn't even pregnant yet, but we had already started the process of willingly terminating my rights and everything.

It had been about 3 months since we started this process and my body was finally regular. I could track my cycle to a T. I was thrilled. We called up Ryan and Natalie and told them that in 2 weeks we would be ready to try getting pregnant. They were ecstatic. We made the arrangements for all of us to take that week off work. Ryan would essentially move in with Derek and myself for that week and I was going to be at his mercy.

Ever since I had been off of my birth control, Derek and I hadn't really had sex. He didn't like the pull out method and I hated the way condoms felt. So we just didn't do it. I was going insane. I needed someone to touch me. I mean, Derek would finger me occasionally, but it was never enough. So two weeks later, when Ryan appeared at our front door, I was honestly ready to jump his bones. I had never felt the need for sex like I did right then.

But, like a good girl, I waited. Being with Derek had taught me that it's not about when I want it. The man chooses when he wants me. So I greeted Ryan and showed him to the guest room. He put his stuff down and I proceeded to make us all some dinner. We ate and talked and laughed. I almost forgot the burning desire between my thighs.

A few more hours went by and we were all on the couch watching tv. I was in the middle of two men that I wanted inside me. Derek's cologne was powerful as I sat next to him. Ryan was absolutely gorgeous, and to be completely honest, I was so curious how he would be in bed. Would he be powerful and overwhelming like Derek? Or was he passionate and romantic? I didn't know, but I was dying to find out.

Because of Derek's easy access rule and the fact that I was actively trying to get pregnant, I had no bottoms on. I was simply in one of Derek's tees. Ryan had whispered to me a few minutes into the movie, asking if I was wearing underwear. When I shook my head no, I felt myself lifted into his lap. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face, embarrassed at how aroused it made me when he picked me up so easily.

Within seconds, I felt the skin-to-skin contact of the head of his cock rubbing my pussy lips. I moaned against his neck. He was teasing me. Just like Daddy.

"You want it?" He taunted me in my ear. I whined real high in the back of my throat.

"Then take it. Sit on it for me."

I reached my trembling hand between our bodies and situated his thick stiff cock at my opening. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes as I fully ensheathed him inside me. He fit nicely inside my tight walls. But, he didn't stretch me like Derek. I wasn't overwhelmed. It was nice to have something inside me though. So I shut down my comparing thoughts and sat myself all the way down on his lap.

I breathed a big sigh of relief once he was balls deep inside me. This feeling is what I had needed for months now. I had started to feel useless to Derek while we waited for this to happen. And even though this wasn't Derek inside me, I was still home. I was serving a man with my body and that was enough to satisfy that burning electric sensation in my veins. This is what I craved.

Ryan and I kept our eyes on one another as I started a slow, passionate grind in his lap. We were completely enveloped in this moment. Honestly, I had kind of forgotten that Derek was still in the room.

Ryan dragged his fingertips lightly up under my tee and up my stomach, leaving goosebumps in his wake. His strong hands enveloped my breasts and he kneaded the flesh in his grip. He replaced one hand with his lips around my nipple. With his now free hand, he reached down and played with my clit. My god this man knew what he was doing. I was already dripping in his lap.

I started to moan breathlessly for him. His name like a mantra on my lips. I glanced over at Derek quickly and I could see him rubbing his growing bulge over his sweats. I was pleasing Daddy. I smiled to myself and kept riding Ryan. I slowly upped the ante and bounced harder. His hands were now roaming all over my body. I felt majestic. He had a glazed look in his eyes as he watched me ride him. He was in awe of me it seemed.
I got lost in it. I was lost in the feel of having something inside me so deep after so long. I felt sexy again and I was on cloud nine.

There must've been some conversation that I missed because suddenly, my face is in Derek's crotch and Ryan is fucking me from behind. I tried to moan, but it was muffled in Derek's crotch. I felt absolutely dirty now as Derek held my head down and Ryan plowed me from behind. Then Ryan grabs my hips and pulls me back into him as he pushes in. I'm teetering on the edge of euphoria. I want to cum so bad. But Ryan just keeps fucking me. It felt just like Derek in that Ryan didn't care if I needed to cum. Getting me pregnant was for his gain so none of this was about me.

After what felt like hours of Ryan using my body for his benefit, he smacked me on the ass and told me to cum with him. So that's exactly what I did. I trembled hard in Derek's lap as the feeling overwhelmed me and I came with Ryan coming inside me at the same time. It reminded me of all of the times that Derek and I had reached that peak together and I smiled.

As per our agreement, I was not going to take a pregnancy test until the end of the week. Ryan was going to be free to use me all week as he wanted and then the day before he left, I would test. But, if I'm honest, I feel like this time worked. It was magical and explosive and dirty and raunchy and everything I had imagined it would be when I did finally get pregnant. But I guess we'd have to wait and see.

I do know one thing though. I couldn't wait to have more fun with Ryan this week.