Let's Try That Again

My week with Ryan was filled with more sex than I could've imagined. I mean, we had sex on countertops, in the hot tub, on the couch, the floor, the bed, in the shower. It was like he could never get enough. I was so happy to be useful to him, though. After going so long without Derek and craving physical connection, I was ecstatic to be in this position. It felt like a blessing.

Today was test day and I had a sneaking suspicion that I wasn't pregnant yet. I could tell. But, I sat there anyway, alone in the bathroom. The men weren't even awake yet. But this moment had been on my mind all night so I had barely slept. I figured 'why not get it over with?' So that's what I was doing. I scrolled on my phone as I sat on the closed toilet lid waiting to read the test. I was shaking.

Suddenly the timer went off and jolted me out of my mindless scrolling. It was the moment of truth. So I put my phone down and walked over to the sink, not even wanting to see the negative result I knew was going to be there. But I forced myself to look. Either way, I had to know.

My hands were trembling as I looked in the mirror and took a big deep breath. I was stalling. I shook my head at myself and finally looked down at the test. I knew it. Negative. I tried not to get too upset because I knew it could also just be a little too early to tell. But I couldn't stop the disappointment. I wanted to give Ryan and Natalie a family. I wanted to see what I would look like all big and pregnant. But, it wasn't to be yet. So, I threw the test away and went out to the living room to mindlessly scroll some more. I knew I had to tell the guys once they woke up. I hoped they wouldn't be too upset.

It was a few hours later when I heard footsteps from the stairs. I had secretly hoped it was Derek so I could tell him first. But, my luck was not good today as I looked up and Ryan comes walking towards me. He approaches the couch silently and I knew what he wanted. This is how we'd started every morning this week. So, as he got to his knees in front of me, I opened my legs as wide as I could. Grateful for the distraction from my thoughts, even if just for a moment.

He wasted no time diving in and devouring my pussy in the best way. My head fell back against the couch and I reached down and held his head; my fingers gripping his short hair as tight as I could. He took my breath away. His tongue licking up and down and his lips kissing and suckling at my wet folds was like magic. He brought me to the edge easily. He's not even been down there five minutes and I was gone. I was ready to explode. I tried to be quiet knowing Derek was still sleeping, but it was getting so hard. Ryan was so good at this.

I started to hump his face softly as he continued enjoying me. It was like my brain and my body had disconnected and my body was moving on its own. I was drowning in the euphoria, but I didn't want it to stop. I begged him not to stop. This man was doing things to me that no one had ever done and I was helpless to it. I could do nothing but take every ounce of what he was giving me.

Quickly, I was thrown headfirst into wanting to cum. I needed it. So I begged. But as I started to beg, he stopped. He pulled away from me. I looked down at him with a furrowed brow, but my only response from him was the shit eating grin on his face. He gave me a few moments and I had almost calmed down completely; orgasm long forgotten. Then, he dove back in. That's when it clicked. He was going to edge me. He was going to push me to my limits and then past them. Oh I was excited!

I swear this went on for about an hour. Ryan would feast on my dripping wet pussy until I was begging for release and then he would completely pull away; letting me calm down before repeating the process. I was desperate. Raspy screams tearing from my lungs as I begged. Tears flowing down my cheeks. I needed release like I needed air. I wanted to cum so fucking bad.

I was getting closer to the point of not being able to stop myself from cumming. I was literal seconds away. I tried desperately to hold on. I wanted to be good for him. I had to be good. I cried louder as he continued eating me out. It felt amazing but I knew I was about to explode. I couldn't take it anymore.